Well, she was proven wrong when every day she receives a ton of bruises from people. She doesn't even know who to blame for all of the students seem to hate her without people talking shit behind her back.

If it weren't for Hyunjin, she would've probably died before the year ended.

Hyunjin has had enough. Enough of all the things that were happening to his cousin.

Even after Ryujin, Beomgyu and him has threatened all of the students not to pull the same shit again, they just won't stop.

And they showed no signs of stopping.

They were all in an unused classroom, Yeji was sitting cross legged on the floor as she puts bandaids on her arms and hands.

A part of her leg was swollen, going blue and purple as the time goes by. Hyunjin has a glare on his face, he wasn't angry at any of them, he was angry at everyone working together to hurt Yeji.

Ryujin was sitting beside Yeji as Beomgyu sat on a desk. "I think your parents should get involved." He mutters, breaking the silence.

Both Yeji and Ryujin snapped their heads up. Ryujin was looking at Beomgyu with a questioning look while Yeji had a worried one.

Hyunjin nods before humming. "I agree, this needs to stop."

Yeji turns her head at Ryujin and she knew that Ryujin agrees without saying a word. Everything was too much and Yeji knows it. She knows it's too much but getting her parents involved is going too far.

"..I don't think we should do that.." She weakly mumbles. Ryujin frowns, "No. I think we should."

Beomgyu jumps off of the desk, "Yeah, I think we should, everything's so messed up and we can't keep letting this happen. They're absolutely insane."

Hyunjin walks over to Yeji and crouches in front of her, patting her head gently. "Hey, look, if we get your parents involved, everything will stop. You won't have to suffer any longer."

"No, Hyun, that wouldn't be necessary."

The older boy gripped her shoulders, "Yeji, are you hearing yourself right now? They're hurting you because Choi Jisu left the damn school! You think that's necessary??"

Beomgyu kneels down beside Hyunjin, slapping his hand away, Yeji might be getting hurt with the way he gripped onto her shoulder. "Hyun, stop shouting at Yeji, it isn't her fault."

"Yes! I know, it isn't! That's why what their doing to Yeji is fucking unnecessary!"

"And talking to her parents can stop all of these." Ryujin cuts in as Hyunjin nods. "That's what I said!" Beomgyu threw his hands up.

"No, you're all wrong. It was my fault, that's why they're doing this."

The three of them both looked at Yeji in disbelief. How could she say that?? How could she when she was innocent???

"Yeji. Stop blaming yourself!" Hyunjin shook her, trying to snap her out of whatever spell she's in because this does not sound like Hwang Yeji.

Hwang Yeji will stand up and speak up whenever someone did something wrong and would always argue when she thinks she's in the right.

But right now, she isn't in the right, yet she's fine with it. What the hell did they do to Yeji??

"Yeji.. come on, don't be stupid." Ryujin lets out a sigh as she slightly frowned at her.

Yeji just wants it all to end. And that's what they're doing. Putting an end to all of it.

Hyunjin, without Yeji's permission, went and told her parents. He knew it was the right thing to do.