"Ok you're right, but I'm still keeping them I just won't where them around school or in public in general." and after that she was happy.

"Ok, now that that's sorted, lets put on some movies?"

"Netflix movie wedding repeat?"

"You know it!" after that I spent my last couple of hours at Alalah house watching our favourite movies and geez I didn't see the time. Its 22:57, I gotta go. so I told Alalah-chan that I needed to go before my mum lost her mind which I already knew she did after the millions of texts and calls she left on my phone which now I should of remember to tell her where I was after a few hours with Alalah-chan so it doesn't look suspicious that I left Jason at that restaurant all by himself. So by the time I ran down to my house, my mum was already staring me down through the window with my dad giving me signals that I should run because she's starting to show her angry devil horns and we all know what means. *Sudden Death*

"Excuse me young lady, what time do you call this?" she shouted with her devil horns poking out.

"23:00 o'clock" I mutter with a terrified voice.

"Oh don't you start with that cheek after you LEFT Jason at the restaurant by himself." she said crossing her arms with frustration as my dad in the background trying to give me support to not yell back.

"Wait...how...did you know about that?" my voice was a bit shaking because I never saw her car near the restaurant as I was leaving.

"Well after about 15 minutes, I went back to check, just case something had happened because Jason mum booked the table at the window so if I or his mum felt worried we could just look at the window to see what you were doing. But sadly you guys weren't at the window and what's even worse you weren't even there, and I could see from where I was sitting that it looked like you didn't even show up because his face looked so sad. Then I left to go back home thinking you were here but you weren't so I waited for you to come back home and to give me an explanation as to why you didn't stay at the restaurant or why you weren't home and im guessing that you must of seen my missed calls and texts because you came back home running like sonic. Do you have anything to say for yourself?" damn that was a long short story and honestly I lost here after Jason mum but still I didn't know how to respond back like how do I say that I didn't want to stay because I'm trying to stay loyal to my ex and I don't want to make up a story about Alalah because that didn't end well last time so...

"Jason told me that he already had a girlfriend and that his mum forced him to come and so he would much appreciate it if I didn't go to dinner with him as his girlfriend works there." as you can tell I am the baddest liar ever.

"Oh am sorry to hear that. Is that why you didn't come back home because you felt hurt by his words" she said feeling a little guilty with screaming at me with her big short story.

"Yeah I'm fine, I  just want to go up to my bed because all this hurt has left me a bit tired so..."

"Oh yeah sure honey and remember your sister is coming back home tomorrow and she says she has special news, so family dinner and don't make any plans and not even for Alalah."

"Okay see you in the morning" so I made my way up stairs thinking that the lie I just told her won't stick in for very long but hopefully she forgets by tomorrow because I cannot go through anymore drama then I already have today. *Bing* huh, Oh someone sent me a text message but its from a unknown number.

 *Bing* huh, Oh someone sent me a text message but its from a unknown number