Coming soon: Final Exams💥

Zacznij od początku

"You're so dense" I remarked smiling

"WHY YOU -" He grabbed my tie and pulled it close to him as he began to yell but got interrupted.

"Hey you guys mind tutoring me then? I may need some help?" Kirishima who was ranked at 15 asked out nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

We both turned to him and he let go of me and I started to adjust my tie back.

"ILL BEAT THE LESSONS INTO YOUR SKULL!!!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"I'm counting on that!" Kirishima replied hopeful.

"Um what?" I replied confused.

"Let's go eat I'm starving" Katsuki grabbed my wrist and started stomping away.

This is the first time he's grabbed me in front of everyone, but then again we just came back. But still!

"You coming shitty hair?!" He scowled as as he made his way out the door with me.
••••

We were sitting in the cafeteria eating our lunches.

This is the first time I sat with Katsuki and first time away from Ochaco, Deku, and IIda.

I feel weird. And out of place.

But when I look up and see Katsuki sitting in front of me it makes me feel all warm and happy.

I love being around him, definitely my happy place.

"The hell you looking at idiot" he muttered out as he caught me staring at him.

"Oh!!!! Nothing" I smiled out as I looked back at my food.

"Okay seriously how the heck are you two together? I don't get it at all!" Kaminari whined out.

"It's a mystery, but respect it dude" Kirishima said out as he placed his arm around him.

"Dude okay! I'm stressing out about finals!! If we fail then we can't go to summer camp!" Kaminari groaned out.

"We?" I asked as I felt super confident about finals.

"Hey! Sorry I'm not some sort of genius like you and Bakugo " he complained out .