"Your mother expects you to return to Styles Enterprise, Harry. She wants the old Harry back. The Harry who's consistent with his work, the Harry who's in charge of his work, the Harry who always gets what he wants and the Harry who never lets anyone pull him down." Taylor finally said, as she wiped away the tears that almost escaped from her eyes. Harry looked up at Taylor, her blue eyes glassy and glistening from the tears that were forming.

"Your mother went to my apartment before I returned to Nashville. A few minutes before we had that fight, she told me everything about you. She told me that you were starting to leave your job and run away from your responsibilities. And she knew that you used the company's money to help my family. What made me disappointed at you at the time was because you lied to me. You hid all of that from me when you could've told me about so we could've solved it together. And also, when she told me that you were losing yourself, I couldn't help but feel like I was the reason behind it. I felt like I was becoming a bad influence on you so that's why you were running away from work."

"I just. . . I just didn't want to make you so worried. I just wanted to make you comfortable around me. And I didn't want to make you think that I only loved you because you owed me. I just wanted to have a normal relationship, like most people." Harry said as Taylor nodded.

"So do I."

After a few minutes of silence between them, Harry spoke the inevitable,

"I want you back, Taylor."

Taylor turned to Harry and gave her first sincere smile to Harry.

"I have to go back to Nashville tomorrow. I don't know when I'll be back in London again." Taylor got to her feet and was still staring at Harry.

"I hope something will change when I return back and see you again. I'll see you soon, Harry." Harry held his breath as Taylor gave him a short kiss on his cheek, before walking away from Starbucks.

Harry looked back at Taylor and a smile appeared on his lips.

━━

"Taylor! Look what I, Karlie and Gemma got for you!" Abigail said excitedly as Taylor entered into her hotel room which seemed quite cramped up with shopping bags that Karlie, Abigail and Gemma bought.

"You bought me something?" Taylor asked, staring at the shopping bags one by one on the hotel bed. Taylor sat on the edge of the bed and began to notice that her three friends were busy opening the bags one by one.

Abigail showed a red sweater with an 'S' printed on the front.

"This is for you, Swift. A gift from me because you brought me to London and you paid for everything while I was here." Abigail put the sweater on Taylor's lap.

"And this is a dress for you, because I know you love collecting dresses right now." Karlie placed a white dress on Taylor's lap. Taylor chuckled. Karlie was right though. It's been a year since Taylor decided to become a girl who wore dresses, high heels and makeup. She was nothing like the old Taylor before.

"And this is from me, a scarf for you because you're my friend." This time Gemma put a purple scarf on Taylor's lap. Taylor smiled, seeing the gifts that her friends bought for her warmed her heart.

"I didn't know that it was Christmas already." Taylor said, making the three girls giggle.

"I didn't even had the time to buy anything for you guys." Taylor added before the three girls wrapped her arms around her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

━━

Harry stopped his car right in front of his stately home. Harry immediately got out of the car and walked into his house. Harry's steps came into a halt when he saw his mother who was on the phone, talking to someone in the living room. Harry stepped closer.

"What? Are you crazy? How could you do something like that! You can't make that decision without Harry's approval. He's still the heir of Styles Enterprise. He has the right to make such a big decision!" Harry eavesdropped on his mother's conversation. And he knew that his mother couldn't be talking to anyone but John, Harry's uncle.

Yesterday, Anne told Harry that Styles Enterprise was on the edge, remembering how foolish John was at seeing the business opportunities. Styles Enterprise only worked with small companies and businesses, making the company itself go downhill and drop.

"No. If you dare to make such a stupid decision, it'll be very likely that Styles Enterprise will go bankrupt and you'll make many people fall into poverty because they might lose their jobs!"

Harry raised his brows when he heard his mother's words. What else does that stupid man want to do to his father's company?

"W-what? John, you–" Anne's words were cut off and then the middle-aged woman pulled the phone away from her ear. Anne looked at her phone screen while cursing, "Damn it!"

Anne sighed in frustration before turning around and was surprised to find Harry standing behind her. Anne pursed her lips  and forced a smile.

"Harry, you're home. Are you hungry? I'll ask the waiter to prepare food for you."

"What else is John doing, Mum?" Harry asked as Anne slightly widened her eyes to hear that question. Anne smiled sadly.

"He said that Styles Enterprise has been having a hard time to get sales and he said that he will sell some valuable assets in Styles Enterprise to keep it financially stable." Anne explained.

"Is he really that much of an idiot? He's going to lead the company into bankruptcy." Harry said as kept Anne silent, seeing her son who looked angry and frustrated.

Harry reluctantly turned around and was just about to exit the house when Anne called out his name.

"Harry! Where are you going?"

Harry glanced over at his mother, smiling before answering, "I'm going to fix this and get back what's rightfully mine."