Chapter - 3 : Typical Sanskar!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ok give it to Sujata" Mumma said after couple of seconds.

"Of course, we will be there. It calls for big celebrations Sujata. He really made all of us proud." I heard Mumma saying it on the call.

Next evening, we all went to Maheshwari house, which was glowing with all charms. The party was arranged in the garden area as usual. All relatives of Maheshwari family, friends and business associates were invited to celebrate the success of their son.

I saw Sanskar entering party area, he was dressed in full formal attire, looking stunning in Armani navy blue colour dress shirt and black suit paired with black pants. He was looking true charmer with perfectly set hairs, formal TebBaker black shoes and Burberry watch.

'Why this guy always looks so handsome that I cannot keep my eyes away from him' I thought sipping orange juice from my glass as usual Laksh and Uttara were beside me. But my gaze was moving every now and then to towards him. He was walking and taking wishes from invitees and replying them with one word 'Thanks' with tight smile.

I saw Sanskar with Neil, they were standing together when Dev Uncle and Nandini Aunty joined them to wish Sanskar. They were wishing him where as Sanskar was passing small smile to them.

'Even I have not wished him from the time I came, even though he does not count me in him friend list, for me his success is something I will cherish my entire life.' Thinking this I started taking steps towards them.

"Hello Dev Uncle, Hello Nandini Aunty" I wished Dev uncle and Nandini Aunty grabbing their attention towards me who were busy talking with Sanskar along with Neil.

"Hi Swara, how are you beta?" Nandini aunty asked me with smile.

"I am fine aunty" I replied with smile. Neil also nodded with smile in acknowledgment.

"Congratulations Sanskar" I gathered courage to wish him after turning my gaze towards him with soft smile. I was feeling nervous even to look in his dark brown eyes, they hold power to make my all senses numb. His Channel perfume filled in my lungs which caused my heart to race with its maximum speed, my cheeks were enriched by cherry red, just because he was standing next to me.

"Thanks" he said with simple nod.  His usual cold voice fluttered my heart.

"Swara you are looking beautiful" Nandini aunty complimented me caressing my cheeks. I was wearing baby pink colour ankle length evening gown with diamond pendant set with matching earrings, bracelet and rose gold Coach watch. I had first time applied light make up on my face highlighting my eyes with liner and mascara, one stroke of pink blush and nude colour lip stick keeping my hairs to fall on my back.

"Of course, Nandini, she is becoming a big girl" Dev uncle joined my complimenting session admiring my beauty.

I blushed and was super happy thinking the guy who, I want to complement me is at least hearing about some nice words about my beauty. I lowered my face to hide my cherry red face with amused smile.

"Come on uncle, our Shona is the most beautiful girl on this planet" I jerked when I heard Laksh's voice and I felt his hand on my shoulder. I looked back to search for Sanskar but he was nowhere.

I gave fake smile to Laksh but I just wanted to run away from this party and hide myself in my room and let these stupid tears come out from my eyes.

I stood there blankly without saying a word for few minutes nodding and giving fake smile to show my participation in their conversation with all of them and after some time Neil excused himself from us to join his best friend who was surrounded by different invitees.