"The only thing I can see is both of your stupid face" Kunikida stated.

"Its here~!!" Both of let out.

"We've finally arrive~!"

"We can see the pearly gates-"

"And everything~!

Both of you said scheming around the agency with a crazy smile while also laughing like a maniac.

"I have no idea what's going on" The blonde sighed.

"Kunikida I found thiss..." Atsushi said.

The blonde glance his way to see him holding a familiar Guide to Suicide Book and two half eaten, green, mario mushrooms.

"I knew the Complete Guide was a master piece hehehehe" Dazai wheeze as you let out a maniac laugh.

"Yes yes why haven't I've done this sooner!?!"

"We just had to eat those mushrooms to have such an entertaining excent!!!"

Kunikida then watch the Dazai maniacs while stating, "So this mushrooms were poisonous"

"Well, they thought they were but it's actually-" Atsushi said reading the book when both the Dazai twins had jump towards his direction, clinging and strangling the tiger shifter.

"We've finally caught you rainbow pill bug~!"

"MR KUNIKIDA!!!" Atsushi yells trying to get away from the twins grip.

Kunikida had merely sat down on his desk while opening his laptop saying "I'm doing my routine paperwork, wait until I'm done"

It seems like [Y/n] Dazai had left the rainbow pill or in other words Atsushi to her brother who was tying him up like a mummy and sneaks away towards the Blonde.

"Oh Ku~ni~ki~da~" You sang while sitting on top of his desks.

Both your hands had made their way towards the blonde cheeks pinching them while you move your face close to his.

"You should come to the afterlife too~ Be with me together its amazing~!"

The blonde didn't react as he continued typing away as you ramble on while moving your face closer to his.

Meanwhile, at the back was Atsushi tied up in a mummy squirming on the chair he sat as Dazai dance around him.

"There so many rainbow bug pills~ All the drinks you can handle~ Mountains and Mountains of food you can eat"

The blonde slowly close his laptop off as he look up to see both of your faces mere inches away.

"And all the dirty things we can do together~" You whispered and planted a kiss just on the corner of his mouth.

Immediately the blonde had exploded red and in a flash he had grab both you and your brother,flipping the two of you down the ground.

"STOP THIS NONSENSE!"

Meanwhile Atsushi stared at Kunikida and spotted his red ears. A look of confusion flashes as he stared at the raging male.

'How can these three people completely incompatible, work together?' Atsushi thought.

But Atsushi then look back at the blonde's red ears as Dazai's words from yesterday repeated in his head.

"You don't have to hide it, everyone likes her Atsushi, including me" Dazai said.

"You and everyone in the Agency?" Atsushi curiously ask.

"Uhuh, well who wouldn't like her?"

Atsushi looks down thinking to himself.

' [Y/n] may be a suicide maniac like her brother. But theres no denying that she's a beautiful and amazing person, I'm not surprise the whole agency likes her.'

A sound of an opening door caught everyones attention as a brunette girl enters and looks straight at Kunikida.

"Mr Kunikida? The president has your case file ready and waiting" The female announce.

⚜----------❖-----------⚜

[A/n]

[ First off I give all you my readers a big apology for being gone for too long.

I have been dealing with a lot of things for the past months which made me stop writting for a bit.

But after seeing all of your positive and funny feedback it made me feel better and slowly did I regain back in writting again.

So thank you for helping me and I apologize once again for disappearing suddenly.

I hope you all like this chapter and more will come so I thank you for your patience ]