"So cool!" Lilian exclaimed, commencing doing funny faces then Flora started helping her brush her teeth as she showed her how to brush them by brushing hers.

Flora washed her face and Lilian copied her, reaching her hands to the water and splashing it on her face. The nature fairy giggled as she took two towels for her and her daughter. They simultaneously dried their faces then put the towels back in place as they left the bathroom, back in the bedroom.

"Okay now let's go have breakfast," Flora told Lilian, as she opened the door for them and closed it. The fairy forgot her phone on the bedside table as it started to ring, showing 'Miele❀' on the screen as caller ID.

Flora took Lilian's hand since she kept jumping out of excitement because the little girl really wanted to have pancakes that day. As they walked down the corridor, Flora saw Bloom with her hands on her hips as she listened to her twins complain about each other to her.

"Morning Bloom." Flora greeted her friend and got her attention as Bloom sighed in relief the moment she saw the nature fairy.

"Hey, Flora!" Bloom lazily waved at Flora, ignoring the complaints from her children on purpose which makes them quiet down but stuck their tongues at each other, making Lilian hide her giggle behind her hand. "Good morning, girls."

"Auntie Bloom, can you make your special pancakes for breakfast?" Lilian mumbled shyly as she tapped Bloom's leg.

"Lily, what do we say when you ask for something?" Flora rested her hands on her thighs, as she lowered down her back a bit forward, to get closer to Lilian so she could hear her response.

"Please?" Lilian smiled, hiding her hands behind her back.

"Yeah, no problem." Bloom contented Flora's daughter as she friendly patted her head. "Let's go downstairs now."

"Mom, could you tell Blake to stop pushing me!" Flame complained to her mother again, as she gave a glare at her twin brother.

"Bla bla bla." Blake mocked his sister, using his hands to mimic Flame's continuous talking.

"Both of you stop. Enough is enough, I don't want to hear anything from anyone anymore. Go play while I make some breakfast for you." Bloom closed her eyes and palmed herself for a second, getting tired of the twins' behaviour. The two listened to their mother but took their distance from each other, as they were instead ready to go complain to their father, who was downstairs. "I swear all they do is fight." Bloom joked to Flora, once the twins were gone.

"They do look lovely though," Flora responded, chuckling softly.

"Hmm, how are you doing? Has Helia returned yet?" Bloom stretched her arms as she started walking towards the stairs with Flora, who shook her head no.

"He'll be here later. He stayed at his parents' house last night." Flora explained while helping Lilian walk down the steps by holding her hand.

"Oh yeah, about last night, we should check up on Faragonda too. She didn't look too good." The fairy suggested once they got to the end of the stairs. Flora nodded, agreeing with her. "Right, let's cook some food for my children and Lilian," Bloom contented the little girl, showing her she hasn't forgotten about her too. "I'll probably make more if anyone wants."

"Would you like a hand?" Flora kindly offered, smiling.

"Actually yes, thank you--" Bloom got cut off by the cries of her children getting closer to her and she sighed in frustration.

"Mom, Flame doesn't let me play with the toys!" Blake cried, pointing at his twin sister and Bloom lowered his hand as Flame started too.

"He keeps annoying me!" Flame defended herself, crossing her arms as she stuck her tongue out to Blake and he did the same.

"Sky? Sky!" Bloom called for her husband, getting tired of listening to her children. Sky came into the view, with Scarlett running in front of him, towards her mother. "Scarlett!" Bloom giggled at the sight of the little girl as she picked her daughter up.

"Hey Flo, hello Lily." Sky waved at the nature fairy and her daughter and they saluted back. Bloom walked up to him and quickly pecked his lips. "So, what's up?"

"Sky, can you talk to those two. They already gave me a headache this morning." Bloom begged, moving Scarlett to her hip and holding with an arm as she left to go to the kitchen and Flora followed along with Lilian still on her side. Musa was already there, feeding Serenity with a bottle of warm milk while she was drinking coffee.

"Hello guys," Musa quickly said as she brought her cup of coffee on her lips and drank the remaining coffee in a gulp. "What are y'all about to do?"

"The kids want pancakes so I gotta put myself behind the stove," Bloom replied while putting her one-year-old daughter on her high chair and gave her a plastic cup to play with so she'll be busy while Bloom cooks and Flora will help her through, also to keep company.

~~~

"Still not responding," Tecna repeated as she put her phone down on the table children's table as the Winx were in the playroom with the rest of the children as the Specialists wanted to take a trip to the gym, which was down the hallway where there was also the cinema room, which they barely used.

The Winx were trying to phone Miss Ofelia's reception number to ask about Miss Faragonda's health and if she has woken up but the school nurse hasn't answered back to any of their calls, which built up worry into the six fairies.

"Hey! Blake, give it back!" Flame shouted at her twin brother, who stole her teddy bear and she wanted it back immediately as the children were all playing in the playroom, with their mothers supervising.

In the meanwhile, Bloom was reading a magazine, Flora was reading a book, Tecna was on her phone, to make a few updates, while the others, Aisha, Musa and Stella, were chatting, certainly gossiping, about something.

"You have to catch me first!" Blake continued to run around the huge playroom, with Flame chasing after him.

"Hey, you guys, stop," Bloom said, rather calmly, to her kids, who were making too much noise and shouldn't be running around or they could fall and hurt themselves or another kid.

"So this what having twins looks like," Musa said before sipping her drink she earlier forced Riven to get one from Fruit Music Bar, then kissed him thanks and promised him she will do something in return for him.

"Mmh. Trust me, when they nap together they're adorable... and much quieter." Bloom said the last words more like a whisper, making the girls laugh.

Bloom was about to go back to reading the magazine when she suddenly heard Flame scream. Flame stopped chasing her brother as she felt a painful headache and fell on her knees while holding her head. "M-mom! My head!"

"What?" Bloom instantly stood up from where she sat with the girls, who were either on the phone or chatting about something before Flame started to shout. The girls all had worried expressions and also followed Bloom, who this time was running across the room to get to Flame. "Flame tell me, what's wrong?!" Bloom knelt and started to check on her daughter to try to see what was going on but couldn't understand.

"I don't know! It hurts mommy." Flame kept on holding her head and looked up to her mother, who suddenly gasped as she couldn't believe her eyes what she had just seen. Right at that moment, her daughter seemed to calm down as she unexpectedly closed her eyes and collapsed in her mother's arms.

"F-Flame?! Flame!" Bloom exclaimed as she shook her daughter to wake her up but didn't work.

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 12!

1K READS, I'M SO HAPPYYYY <3

Honestly, I feel Bloom's pain with twins. I'm a twin and me and my sister always annoy our family :D

Please VOTE and leave a COMMENT if you would like the author to continue publishing this story.

Until then, see you next time fairies.