Y/n: If you wanna cum you have to beg slut.

I grabbed her breasts and squeeze them strongly making her moan.

Yerin : Mommy !

I smirked then pinched her nipples and she moaned loudly. I turned her around then I sucked there making many hickeys and she moaned more and more.

Y/n: I didn't hear your beg yet slut. You better behave.

I pushed her against the door roughly and she moaned again.

Y/n: Now let's start shall we.

I turned her around again then took off her panties only to see the print of my hand on her ass better. I slapped it again stronger and she moaned louder. I kneeled in front of her wet pussy then I opened it and stick my tongue in her and she moaned loudly again.

Yerin : Oh fuck ! Mommy, it's so good !

I slapped her ass again and went faster, her walls tighten and I stopped then stood up.

Y/n: You like being a slut don't you ?

I pulled her hair again and she nodded moaning.

Yerin : Ah...yes, I love it mommy...

I looked at her then shook my head.

Y/n: Seems like you really like how I treat you. You like how rough I treat you huh ? Answer me bitch.

She moaned again when I slapped her ass.

Yerin : Ahh ! I love it mommy !

Y/n: Tss.

I entered my fingers in her and moved faster, she moaned again and rely on the door to not fall down.

Yerin : Oh god mommy ! I wanna cum please !!

Y/n: God has nothing to do with this you can be sure.

The sounds comming from her wet pussy made me want to treat her more badly.

Yerin : Oh fuck it ! Mommy, please let me cum ! I beg you !

I smirked and her walls became tight and I kept going but at the last minute I took off my fingers and she panted heavily holding the door to not fall on the ground.

Y/n: You better be ready bitch. I'm gonna make you cry more.

I saw the little tears that fell from her face but I liked it and she did too. I pulled her hair more and she came face to face with me.

Y/n: I'm always the one who win your little game.

She nodded with pleading eyes.

Y/n: Say it.

Yerin : I'm a badgirl and I didn't behave how Mommy wanted it. I started a game but I can't win it against you. I'm sorry Mommy, please make me cum...

I pulled down my shorts and panties and her face became excited feeling something rubbing against her red ass.

Yerin : You bring it...

Y/n: Yeah, I knew you were going to do that. Now tell me who do you belong to ?

Yerin : I belong to the one and only Kim Y/n, my Mommy.

Y/n: Good job slut.

I smirked then I entered her ass strongly and she moaned. I slapped her ass again and thrusted in faster pulling her hair everytime I went deep again. I went faster and then she came moaning loudly or more like screaming. Right after she came I entered her wet pussy and her legs trembled but I wrapped an arm around her body to help her stand up then I thrusted in her roughly and she screamed in pleasure.

Yerin : Mommy !! I'm gonna cum !! Ahhh !! Fuck !!!

She came again and I smiled then took it off of her. I cleaned it then pulled up my panties and shorts. I untied her hands and wrapped my arms around her.

Y/n: It's not the end but for now let's go back.

She nodded and I helped her dress up then we left the bathroom after fixing ourselves. I took her hand and kissed it.

Y/n: Yerin.

She looked at me and I kissed her softly.

Y/n: Love you babe.

She smiled blushing and nodded then kissed me too.

Yerin : Love you too Y/n.

We smiled then head to our groups.

-------

Hope you enjoyed this!!