Chapter 3

So just a recap.I've been tricked,into signing a deal where I have to be in a public relationship for six months.The only people who can know about the deal is Ella,Adam and Payton.But that doesn't mean I'm not going to tell the girls.I tell them everything.

"I guess you're stuck with me.You might as well give me your socials so that I can add them.Oh and post a picture tonight," Payton says in a cocky tone

I raise my eyebrows in utter disbelief.The cheeck of it.How could he just stand there and smile.I have been tricked,and there's no way out.

"Are you being serious right now?" I say in shock "I'm not giving you anything."

He sighs as he gets up from his seat to stand in front of me.And my heigh 5ft 4 doesn't help me look any more intimidating.

"You've signed the deal now so you're gonna have to cooperate,now hand me your phone."

"No" I say folding my arms as I scowl at him "you tricked me you never mentioned a relationship."

"I didn't trick you,my manager did.And besides,you should have read the contract"

He sounds like mom now.

"You look like a child,just pass me your phone" he says chuckling

I don't answer I just stand there with my arms crossed and an angry look on my face.I notice as his eyes trail behind me and within a second he has my phone.

Dumbass,you should have put it in your bag

He then hands the phone to me and waits for me to open it.I sigh giving in and opening up the phone so that he can add me on all of my social medias.

"Why me anyway?" I ask sitting on top of the desk."Wouldn't you benefit from someone with a bigger fanbase?"

I may seem dumb but I'm actually quite smart.Marketing and publicity has always been something that interests me,which is why Ella always let me take the steering wheel when it comes to my own life.I know how to pick the right brands and how to make deals that are mutually beneficial.

Which is why this made no sence to me.I had about 3.7million instagram followers,1.5 million on youtube and 864k on tiktok.Payton was bigger than that(I may have done some stalking in the printer room).From what I see he'd get more publicity dating a member of the hype house than me.I was practically nothing in his world.

"Because I wanted you" he says giving me back my phone

Strange

"I'll text you later so we can figure things out.And remember don't break the deal." He says leaving the room.

Great.Now there's no going back.I pick up the contract and leave the common room to find Stella and Lara.I needed to vent,big time.

They were in the common room talking with Ella and another lady.I knock the door and step in.

"You don't mind if I sit in?" I ask and they nod so I take it as an invitation to enter.

"You'll be sent a package to inbox on any of your platforms make sure to use our hashtag and your code as well.There will be three packages from our skin care,makeup and accessory lines." The woman says

I envy the two of them.They get to work with a brand,a brand that will give them free make up and jewelry.I have to work with a douche,for six months.

"So are you in?" The woman asks

Stella and Lara nod eagerly and they pass on their details to the woman who leaves the room with Ella.Once they've left I let out a massive sigh.

"What's up?" Lara asks

"I'm a victim of manipulation" I say putting the back of my hand onto my forehead.

"Stop being dramatic and spill" Stella says as she looks into the box of goodies the woman has left on the table

"So that meeting,the wanted me to do a pr stunt with this guy.But I thought it was just a few posts and videos until his song is released.But no its six whole months as a couple." I say not realising that I'm shouting

"And you accepted?" Stella says in shock

"I didn't mean to,I just signed because I thought we were doing what they told me."

"For a smart girl you can be pretty dumb." Lara scoffs "You're a marketing whiz,how did you not read the contract.Not to mention people lie Abi."

Lara was right.I should have read the contract and asked more questions.Now I'm stuck in this mess."The worst part is,I have to break up with Jace."

"You can't it's your one year anniversary in like two weeks!" Stella sounds as if she's about to cry when she says this

"I know,I feel so bad.But i can't tell him or anyone.If I do they'll bring back the scandal that I worked so hard on hiding." I sigh

Their eyes widen in realisation.If that scandal is brought up my whole career could be ruined.Everything I've worked for-gone,my clean image-gone,my fan base-gone.I couldn't afford to risk it so I had to just go along with it.

"You've got yourself into a mess" Stella says stuffing her face with chocolate

"I know" I say getting up to grab a piece.

We spend the rest of the day at the office going through our calendar for the month.Ella had arranged a meet and greet for the three of us.And we were working on making our own merch.

So after a busy day we head home.Lara drops Stella home and then me.

"Good luck" she says as I leave the car which pisses me off so i stick my middle finger up at her.

She drives off beeping me as she turns the corner.Pushing open the door I head straight into my room and collapse onto my bed.

I can't break up with Jace.I love him,he loves me.We've been together for nearly a year.But telling him means my image would be at stake.Can I give up my whole career just for a boy I love ?

A/n:What is Abi gonna do??