{9} (extra)

Mulai dari awal

"I— I don't know.. did I do something?" She asked genuinely concerned and slightly scared. Beverly stayed quiet for a little before finally speaking again, or should I say yell?

"You cheated on me!" She shouted and it all made sense. Well, not really. Y/n had never cheated and would never do it. "What?"

"You heard me." Beverly looked away and her voice was trembling, yet it was hard and cold as ice. Y/n looked at what she could see if Beverly's face. "I never cheate—"

"Don't you dare lie to me! I know you were! Bill told me!" She shouted, her eyes red puffed and glossy with tears and her cheeks pink and wet. Y/n fell silent, trying to process what she'd just heard. "Bill told what?" She exclaimed, emphasising on what. Y/n's fave expression could be the definition of genuine confusion.

Beverly looked up at y/n's confused face, realising she really didn't know what she was talking about. "You really don't know what I'm talking about, do you?" Beverly inquired, pursing her lips slightly and clenching her fits as unnoticeable as she could. Y/n shook her head.

Guilt hit Beverly as hard hard as a bullet from a gun. Her lips parted and her fits unclenched. She walked up to y/n and hugged her tightly, not knowing if she could hold her tears back. "I'm so sorry, y/n. I'm so sorry" She apologised, muffling into y/n's neck.

Y/n hugged back and comforted her, telling her it was okay. Y/n pulled away and looked deeply into Beverly's eyes. She wiped her girlfriend's tears away and held her cheeks in her hands. Y/n'd grown a few inches taller than Beverly by the past two years, which she was happy about and loved teasing Beverly about.

With Beverly's cheeks in her hands, she gave a quick passionate kiss, but made it quick because they were in public, and unfortunately same-sex relationships weren't legal yet. "I'd kiss you longer if we were in private" y/n noted with a wink.

When y/n got home she was furious, truly furious. "William!" She yelled so loud people ok the other side of the world would probably hear it. "Yeah!?" Bill yelled back a little quieter. Y/n barged in to his room with and Bill looked up at her. He repeated himself.

"You told Beverly I cheated?! Why would you do that?!" She shouted, demanding for an answer immediately. But Bill stayed silent. "Why?"

"B— because.. because I like her too..."

"What?" Y/n voice trailed off. With a hurt look in her eyes, the realisation hit her and anger replaced her sadness. Her fits clenched so hard they whitened, and her lips pursed. Bill stood up and walked over to her. He started yelling at her about how unfair it was that she got her, instead of him. That's when it all made sense, y/n's eyes teared up with guilt, anger and regret. She was mad because Bill didn't see that she was happy, and that she couldn't do anything about her feelings, nor about Beverly's.

She started yelling back. Louder. Angrier. Her voice breaking a lot, she was trying not to cry, but it was hard.

That's when they both heard footsteps up the stairs. Oh no, y/n thought. It was their father. After their mom passed, their father had been so down and depressed. He'd start drinking more and sat strict rules, one of them were yelling. Zack barged through the door, it was obvious he was drunk. Y/n turned her back to Bill and looked with fright at her father.

She knew since she was the last one to yell, she'd been caught and not Bill. Bill was innocent in Zack's eyes, so innocent. "Y/n, i think you should come with me for a while" Zack told her, rather demanding. Y/n was terrified. She knew what was coming, so she stayed still, knowing it would get worse.

Zack approached her slowly, with every step he took, his sly smirk grew bigger. Y/n tried to back off but she couldn't, she bumped into Bill, who were confused. Zack stopped in front of y/n and looked into her e/c eyes. Zack lifted his hand threat-fully and before Bill could understand anything, y/n's cheek burned as if it was on fire and it soon spread a fire red colour where Zack had hit her. Y/n's hand shot up and held it, trying to hold back the tears that once again pressed. Zack hit her again, forgetting Bill was there too.

"What the fuck!?" Bill yelled, earning Zack's attention. Bill had no idea anything of this were happening, or not how often. He felt guilty leaving her because of some stupid girl he'd never get. Bill backed, realising what he'd done. Zack moved towards him, giving y/n and opportunity to run, she took it happily.

Before y/n left the house, she heard a smack and then silence. She looked back, feeling bad for leaving Bill, even if he'd been a dick to her, with that man.

Y/n ran, and ran, and ran. She knew exactly where she was going. The Marsh's house. When she arrived, she banged on the door, desperately. A tall man y/n knew well enough opened the door. Alvin Marsh.

"Is Beverly home?" Y/n aksed restlessly. Alvin looked at her up and down, before shaking his head. "Are you her girlfriend?" He questioned warningly.

"What? No, she's just a friend" y/n answered. But she knew it wasn't a good lie. It was as if fire and ice were in his eyes at the same time. Y/n backed away, her gut feeling told her to get away. Alvin pointed out. "Get away and never talk to my daughter again, understood?"

Y/n nodded her head rapidly and small ran down the stairs. She didn't know where to go anymore. She couldn't go home because of her dad, and at Beverly was always her safe place. She couldn't do to any of the other losers because they wouldn't understand. She saw the outskirts of the forest and ran over there.

She saw a big tree and sat down and leaned her back on it. She started crying and shaking uncontrollably and it was like her mind stopped working. There was only one way she knew how to cope with what happened. But, she hadn't done it in a long time, and Beverly would be so sad. But, she wasn't allowed to talk to Beverly anymore, so why care?

⚠️ TW ⚠️

She looked around, desperate to find something. She spotted a sharp rock on the ground nearby and she immediately placed her fingers around it and felt if it was sharp enough. It was. She looked at her arm, small, almost invisible, white stripes where there and soon, new ones would be there ones again. The sharp rock ripped her skin open and slowly. It hurt so bad but the stress was replaced with relief. She took a breath and another time the rock was cutting open her skin. One more time, she thought, she begged, she did. Deeper. A thin stripe of dark red liquid piped out of the newest cut. Y/n sat there, watching it drip onto the white dress she was wearing with satisfaction.

⚠️TW DONE⚠️

Later that day, the phone rang once again. Y/n dreaded going to it and pick it up, but none of the others in the house would anyways. Bill was at Stanley Uris' house and Zack was passed out on the couch. Y/n took out the phone and placed it near her ear. She heard soft crying. "Beverly?" She whispered intensely. "I'm sorry, y/n" Beverly's voice was soar and raspy from crying. That's when the realisation hit y/n. "I understand. Your dad found out.." y/n's voice cracked and tears formed in her eyes. "I guess this is goodbye.." Beverly whispered helplessly.

"Goodbye, Beverly.. I love you.."

"Goodbye, y/n.. I love you too.."

And then.. silence...

-

That was a long time ago. And y/n had just got a call from an old friend, Mike Hanlon. It was back. Pennywise was back. And they all had to go back to Derry, Maine..

"Beverly..."

Thanks to everyone who had read this book and commented and voted! I really appreciate it and it makes me so happy, you guys don't even know! So I hope y'all enjoyed this last chapter ever and yeah. Hope y'all have a good day/night and stay strong!

And also, if any of you guys struggle with depression, anxiety, or anything like that, talk to someone! You can add my insta @ howdy_yikes if you don't have anyone.

AND AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR 14K READS!! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH

~Perry