"Truth is, I came to know ya
Don't give a damn about the things they told ya
'Cause they don't have a clue
But they don't need you like I do
You don't need champagne
You'd rather be held tight and maintained
I wanna know everything about you
But first I gotta talk to you"

"Talk to you 'bout something new
Didn't look the same to you
Talk to you 'bout something new
I don't wanna get home with you
Talk to you 'bout something new
Take a look, the same to you
Talk to you 'bout something new
I don't wanna get home with you"

My other phone started ringing and Ray was FaceTiming me.

I answered.

"Get off live" he said.

"Nah son. U get off live" I told him then I looked at a comment that caught my eye.

@ColormenaeFan: hoe u don't even act like a mom, unfit ass. Hoe gotta be a bad bitch on insta but can't take care of her child.

"BITCH FIRST OF ALL HOE U CAN SUCK MY DICK, bitch u don't know shit about me and my parenting skills. Just cuz I post myself being a bad bitch don't mean Shit. I'm a mother first and bad bitch after don't forget that, stop playing on my top hoe. You don't know what the fuck goes on under my roof when I'm not in social media " I said and flicked them off on live.

Ray laughed.

I looked at my phone. "BACK TO U" I said to him and walked out the living room.

"Pull up" he told me and bit his lip.

"Boy the fuck. U did allat shit now u horny and want pussy. Bitch I want my child and Ian fucking playing with you" I said to him.

"She sleep, pull up lemme get that pussy" he said.

"Umm Nah baby u good. I'm Only coming for my child, sent me the location" I told him.

"Ight" he said licking his lips and I scrunched up my face.
_____________________________

I pulled into the garage of his condo and parked next to his car. This shit cute he got his own lil garage but why the fuck did he already have a condo if he was living with me.

"Hold on, I just pulled up" I told serenity.

"Ight" she said.

I parked my car and took my key out the ignition and my keys fell on the floor and I lean down to pick them up. I sat back and this nigga was standing in front of my car with a damn robe on.

The fuck.

He walked to my door and I let the window down.

"Where my baby?" I asked.

"She upstairs with Kay, he just got back in town" he said.

"Okay well let's go get my baby then" i said as I opened my door and closed it.

"Ion think so" he said as he grabbed me by my neck and put me in the backseat and got in and closed the doors.

"Mane Ray move, u always do this shit I'm tired of it move" I told him and he spread my legs open and pulled my dress up.

"Shut up" he said and he ripped my panties off and took his robe off and pulled his boxers down and slid in roughly and I gasped and gripped his side.

"Rayyy oh my-"

I moaned loud and looked up at him and he grabbed my face and opened my mouth and spit in my mouth.

Bitchhhhh I forgot I was on the phone, I heard the phone hang up. Wow.

He went deeper than usual and I screamed.

"Move man, that shit hurtttt" I said as I tried to push him.

"Nah shut the fuck up and take it" he told me.

I came and pushed him back and he pulled out.

"Now bend over" he told me.

I got on all fours.

"Man stop playing with me, arch yo fucking back and grab them ankles" he told me.
_____________________________
We went from the Car to his damn bed. I'm sore as fuck.

I looked up at ray and he smacked my booty.

This toxic ass nigga, Ugh.

I laid on his chest as we laid in his bed. He kissed me.

"U mines for life, can't nobody else have you" he told me and I had a quick flash back.

*FlashBack*

"You so bitter inside. I wanna ask, why did u do that? What was u gaining for killing the only nigga I loved. And yes I said only nigga I loved, I DIDNT FUCKING LOVE YOU" I said and started getting loud.

"If I couldn't have you, then he couldn't either"

"Oh really now?? Now neither one of y'all can have me, u didn't gain shit out of it but behind the jail cell bitch for prolly the rest of your life"

"And in the end, u remain unhappy which I wanted you to be"

"Lani!" He called out making me snap out of it.

"Huh?" I answered.

"U good?"

"Yeah why?"

"U zoned out"

"My bad" I said as I sat up and covered my boob with the cover.

Somebody knocked on the door. He grabbed his boxers and put them back on.

"Come in" Ray said and Kay opened the door and Asiyah walked in and ran to me.

"Hey momma Stanka Butt" I said as I held the cover on my boobs and put her in the bed with me.

"Ma ma" she said as she smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Ew" Kay said as he walked out and closed the door.

I laid my head on Ray chest and Asiyah climbed on me and laid on Ray belly and stared at us.

I kissed her forehead as she sucked on her pacifier.

Ray rubbed her head and took her pacifier and she snatched it back. He grabbed his phone and went live.

He looked at me and chuckled.

"This my bitch forever don't nun of y'all niggas forget. She ain't going no where no time soon, my cum rag" he said as he put me in the camera and I hid and he smacked my booty. "Excuse my language, Cmere ma ma".

I hit him in his chest and he laughed. "I'm just playing".

He grabbed Asiyah and sat her on his chest and put her in the camera.

"Say Da Da" he told her.

"Da Da Da Da" she said smiling and she blew spit bubbles.

He wiped her mouth.

"Juicy ma" he said as he gave her a kiss and read comments.