(Chapter 14) - Siesta [Part 3]

ابدأ من البداية

"Plus it's embarrassing me. lift your head up now." She said and Timewatch said so.

"Here. contact me if something's up." Ryo handedr a piece of paper and went off...

Schwarz looks at the odd man and thought. "What a weird guy."

While walking at the beach. more tourists started crowding in. he decided to change to his swimming trunks and continues to find Skadi...

"Ahh where is she?" The crowd made him lost until.

"H-Huh?" He noticed someone a familiar sarkaz wearing a sexy swimsuit.

"W?!" Calling out the Sarkaz turns. "Oh Onii-chan your also here!" She waves...

But then he felt a chill on his spine and remembers of what happened when he was imprisoned.

"Still scared of me~" She teased. "Why would i?" he got out his poker face and walks towards her. "Now i know the reason why there are no recent activities from your group."

"Hey a leader's gonna need a break right?" W shrugs. "Yeah right. with your shenanigans." He remarked as this caused his little sister to pout. "No fun. hey let's go on a ride!"

This could be a chance to bond with his sister. so he nods and accepted it. "Sure. I'll be back to rent some boat."

Timeskip

Ryo paddles as they sailed at the shore. while W is laying down relaxing.

"Ahh this feels good~" W groans.

Timewatch didn't say anything and continued to paddle.

Pouting she points her finger at his brother who shrieked. "Oi your not deaf are you? say something"

"Ah... sorry... just lost in my thoughts." he replies still downed.

'Still she is right, little sis did really grown some assets.' He spoke inside his mind and mentally slapped himself. 'No. No... what the hell are you thinking Ryo'

An idea came to W's mind and stick out her foot to his big brother.

"Ne.. how about a massage~"

Ryo quickly straighten himself up

Ryo quickly straighten himself up. Even though they are not related by blood. He finds her very attractive.

"But... i... er... uh..." Ryo.exe has stopped working.

"Please... like old times~" She gave puppy eyes that even his core almost powered out.

"F-Fine..." he replied and blushed and started to massge her foot. "Eheh.. big brother is so cute~"

Just like the old times. when they were still little. Ryo often massaged her foot after these two finished chasing each other.

"!!!" Her left foot moves and lighly kicks his crotch earning a soft groan from him.