Part seven

Shrek saw Barney and immediately knew that marrying Dora was the worst decision that he had ever made. Shrek was now in love with Barney.

Dora saw the look in Shrek's eyes. She knew that Shrek had fallen for Barney, only minutes after they each had said their vows.

Shrek made eye contact with his new lover, they stared at each other for a few minutes. Shrek just fell more in love with that shrexy purple dinosaur.

Shrek pushed past everyone at his wedding, and ran up to Barney. They shared a very passionate kiss. Barney was so happy that Shrek had fallen for him.

Dora and Boots just stood there in shock. Dora thought Shrek loved her. Dora knew they were soulmates, she knew that something was wrong.

Boots screamed. 

Callou showed up to the wedding, Boots loves Callou. Boots and Callou got married right there.

Shrek decided he wanted to divorce Dora and marry Barney, but Dora refused. Dora took Barney out of Shrek's grasp and threw him into a museum.

"Shrek, I think something is wrong with you."

Shrek couldn't believe his ears. Shriek was perfect. Nothing was wrong with him. Everyone loved Shrek.

But even though Shrek swore Barney was his one and only, he felt guilty for what he did. Shrek loved Dora. He knew that now.