27 🥺

1 Month Later.

•Macei•

"Mykel come change this diaper." I screamed. He came downstairs got my babygirl. Her name is Destiny.

Destiny is now 2 months

Destiny is now 2 months. Treasure is supposed to have her baby next month. Journey has twins and nobody even knew.

Emily and Mark said they gone be cautious cause they don't want no child so they do it with a condom.

"I swear I'm so tired of yo kids." Diamond said to Journey.

"Like I said, you don't have to watch my dam kids. I got mine and they forever straight." Journey said.

Diamond mean mugged her and I stood up to see what was going on.

"Bae dont be doing nothing." Mykel said' "well she not finnah be yelling at my suh like that." I said.

I walked over there and they was arguing.

Tray came downstairs. "Come get yo b*tch." Journey said. "Journey can you ever be happy for me?" Tray asked.

"Boy wtf is you talking bout? I supported y'all since y'all been together." Journey said surprised.

"Tray watch yo mouth. Diamond the one coming downstairs talking by about she tired of Journey kid." Jayden said coming downstairs.

"And since you wanna say somebody not happy for you, how about you tell yo girlfriend how you was texting me telling me you missed me while y'all was in the same room." I said and they both froze.

"Are you serious! You still want this b*tch." Diamond said and Journey punched tf outa her making Diamond hit her head.

"Exactly what I thought. Learn how to fight before trying to talk and call me out my name." Journey said before storming outside.

Short chapter. Did you read the beginning of the book on @llaaaiiii ?

If you haven't. Go read that first so it can make sense.