(4k special!) Sequel to No

A/N: Yo I didn't even realize I hit 4k until like 3 minutes before I started typing this! Thanks a lot! Also I need more creativity on these titles lol

Plus, @Dark829 here it is bub! I hope you enjoy it!

"There has to be a way I can.. enchant her." Prince Charming exclaimed as he stood on his bed. The royal maids giggled about as they cleaned his surroundings. He fell onto the bed, the only thing on his mind was you.

"Try talking to her about things she likes." A young maid suggested as she began folding some towels.

"Ooh! Or, you could take her to a beautiful place and serenade her." Another sighed, dreamily. The girls giggled again, and the Prince chuckled.

The door to his chambers burst open, and in came his father who had a scowl plastered on his face. He sternly dismisses the maids, who exited the room whispering amongst themselves. The Prince slid off his bed and approached his father, the same scowl on his face as well.

"What do you want?" The Prince sneered. His father took a deep breath in, the red from his face vanishing in a matter of seconds.

"We have arranged another meeting with Princess (Y/N). This time get her to like you, the trading can finally begin."

"She doesn't even like me, she despises me." The Prince scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Make her like you." The King stayed, before storming out of the room. The Prince rolled his eyes, and fell back onto his bed. He ruffled his golden hair a bit before reluctantly allowing himself to sleep on the situation.

The next morning, the preparations to meet the princess, again, were made. The Prince hopped onto the carriage and sat opposite of his parents, who stared at him. The Queen brushed a bit of hair off his face, held his face in her hands, staring at him to make sure he looked as charming as ever.

"Mother, are you done?" He asked, exasperated. She chuckled, patting his face before resting her hand back onto her lap. Prince Charming looked out the window, hoping things would go to plan at least tonight.

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

"Why do we have to meet him again? Can't we go for a different suitor?" You whined, as your mother tightened the corset. You gasped for air, and gently patted her hand to tell her it was too tight. Your mother immediately let go and apologized repeatedly.

"Is she ready?" Your father asked, stepping into your bedroom. You shrieked and covered yourself to preserve some modesty,

"Get out!" Your mother roared, and your father stumbled about, hurrying himself out of your chamber. You groaned, wanting nothing more than this day to be over with.

"I don't want to get married, at least not now! Father, never in his life seemed to care for what I want." You slipped on more garments and accessories. Your mother didn't say anything, she was occupying herself with fixing the dress. When all was done, she stepped back to admire you, and grinned.

"You're absolutely stunning." She cried out, carrying you into a hug. You hugged back, as silent tears fell.

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

During dinner, the Prince sat directly next to you, much to your own dismay. You tried to stir up a proper conversation but either he was too busy eating, or the parents were too busy on listening what you would say to him. You could barely finish your food, before a sick feeling washed over and you excused yourself for a breath of fresh air.

The Prince watched you go, and his father motioned for him to follow you and that's what Charming did.

"Princess," Charming greeted and you frowned upon the mere sight of the prince. You turned your back to him, inhaling the fresh air. It was your only comfort tonight, or maybe forever.

"Alright, I need you to listen to me." He asserted, using a tone that he never used with woman. You turned around to face him, raising an eyebrow,

"I hope you realize that I'm still not interested in you, so why do you try so much?"

"If I marry you, then the trading can begin between our families." The Prince said, through gritted teeth. You gasped,

"So, I'm nothing more than a tool to whatever despicable plan you and your family are creating?" You fumed, resisting the urge to slap his face.

"That's not what I said!" The Prince reasoned, "Listen, trading is not despicable."

"It's still a no, I'm not going to marry you and there's no way in the world I would give myself up for a simple trade. Good day sir!" You picked up the ends of your dress and stormed off to your bedroom as the Prince threw his hands in the air, kicking down a small chair.

"You will be my wife!" He cried out and you yelled back,

"In your dreams, bastard!"

The Prince groaned, hands in hair. Father's going to be upset, he thought.

A/N: I'm probably gonna continue this and make it into a short series or something.

Chris Pine Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें