Chapter 8 || Unknown

Comincia dall'inizio

When I was in Canada, my friends and I used to order food and eat it in the parking lot.

I went out of the house locking the front door before walking on the neighborhood. I started walking to the nearest McDonald's here in the house. After a few turns and I saw the main road. I saw a McDonald's a few feet away from me. I started to walk there happily heading to the entrance door. The cold air con of it surrounded my body, It wasn't crowded, Thank Goodness. I started ordering the food that I always eat here than paying it with my credit card.

I put the burger and fries inside my bag then leaving my iced coffee in my hands. As I went outside, I started waiting for a taxi cab. I waved my hand for a few taxi cabs but they all ignored me. After a few ones, a taxi cab stopped in front of me. I slide myself into the passenger seat. "Annyeonghaseyo, Seoul High School please," I said as I took a sip on my drink then taking my phone in my pocket to scroll on my Instagram

"You look pretty," The taxi driver said making me taken aback but nod and smile than looking away. "How old are you?" He asked as I noticed him kept looking at the mirror to take a glance at me then looking back to me, more like to my exposed legs. "17," I said shortly taking a gulp then looking away as I place my bag on my legs. He kept saying how pretty I am as he kept glancing at me. I decided to call my brother then remembering I was mad at him but then its an emergency. I was about to press his number but then I remember if he finds out he'll kill me for taking a taxi cab.

I decided to call the unknown number, I'm sure it's someone I know. "What's your name---" He was about to finish what he was going to say but the unknown number quickly answered the phone,

"Hi! Are you all alright? Hmm?" I look around quickly when I see that I was near the park. "Really? You're going to pick me up at the park? Sure, see you there" I ended up the call not even letting the unknown person speak.

"Can you stop there??" I asked the taxi driver as I give him my credit card to pay. He slightly touches my hand when I took my credit card. He stops at the side and I quickly went out of the taxi cab. The driver gave me one last look up to down before driving away. I already finished my Iced coffee and found a trash can behind me, I threw it and sighed waiting.

I stood on the sidewalk and was been waiting for a whole 5 minutes here. I started to call the unknown number but it went straight to voicemail. I tried again and started ringing then went straight to voicemail again. I sighed closing my phone putting it back to my pocket. I look around until a motorcycle stopped right in front of me. He was wearing a helmet. He removed his helmet making me smile in relief. "Jisung ah," I say as he looked at me confused. "Are you okay?" He asked as he handed me a helmet.

"How'd you get my number though?" I asked while putting on the helmet as he put his. "I stole it" He chuckled, I went behind him wrapping my arms around his waist as he started driving to school. His driving was slower than Donghyuck Oppa but still, it's fast. We arrived at the school parking lot by 12:30, till lunchtime. I jump off his motorcycle and removing the helmet before giving it to him.

I smiled at him as I fixed my hair, "Thank you for coming through" I say as he nods. We started walking towards the canteen "Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked out of nowhere making him taken aback and looked at me confused. "Just heard of it though, chill"

"Who even told you that?" Jisung asked out of confusion.

"Something with a name, Yuna." I tried to remember the full name of the girl. "She always says that," Jisung says in annoyance. "I figured" I chuckled.

We arrived at the canteen, walking straight to where my brother and his friends are eating. I sighed when I made eye contact with my Brother. He glances at Jisung with a confused expression.

We both sat down, I sat down beside Renjun Oppa and Jaemin as Jisung sat beside my brother. I took out my fries and burger as I took the wrapper out of my burger. Before taking a bite on my burger Donghyuck Oppa spoke. " Why are you two together?" My brother glanced at Jisung and me.

I was about to speak but Jisung cuts me off, "I picked her up at the park" Jisung said dumbly making my face feel and look at him in disbelief. "Daehyun ssi?" Donghyuck asked me in a stern voice. "Thought you're gonna find a way? Like a bus or taxicab?" He added. I took a gulp nervously.

"I did" I answered him, shrinking on my seat as I place my burger on the table. "Then why is Jisung with you then?" He has figured something happened he just wants me to admit it. I wasn't even planning to tell him. "Taxi drive kept talking to me," I say, feeling I am being scolded by our father.

"See I told you. It's dangerous" Donghyuck Oppa exclaimed making me roll my eyes at my defeat. "I did handle myself perfectly" I exclaimed as well taking a big bite on my burger. "You barely did come to school" He sighs, "I'm not letting you take a bus or a taxi cab again" He sounds like dad. "Whatever that makes you shut up, I'm fine with it," I say taking another bite then making Renjun Oppa laughed at it. I glance at my fries at it's already halfway done. I glance beside me seeing Jaemin eating my fries. I gasp in disbelief, "Yah! That was mine! " I yelled at him, my fist up in the air aiming for him. As Jaemin back away a little then laughing. "I was enjoying you guys fight," Jaemin said swallowing the left fries in his mouth.

"I heard you punched Jaemin" Donghyuck Oppa chuckled making me look at him confused. "Eomma saw everything," He said. "And I heard that you punched him hard" He chuckled, smirking at Jaemin who was annoyed by getting teased by my brother. I glare at him, letting my fist fall. Putting my fries away from. "Yah Donghyuck ah" He called my brother. "Your sister is really small, but she sure can punch, ya know," He said amused as my brother nods in agreement.

I ignore them and started finishing my food.

~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment