Domestic Collection (Part 1) (Fem Reader)

Start from the beginning

Pregnancy Reveal:

Hurried footsteps echoed throughout the house as (Y/N) rushed to get everything prepared. She found she was pregnant with Shoto's child about a week ago, and today was the day he was finally coming home from his press tour. She decided she wanted to set up something special to give him the big news. She rushed into the kitchen, ensuring that their dinner was still being cooked to perfection. Then, she ran all the way back up the stairs, grabbing a white box off of her bed and bringing it downstairs, hiding it under the blanket on the couch. All she had to do was make sure he didn't sit there; which was easy enough. Suddenly, the click of the lock turning sounded throughout the almost silent house, making the (H/C) flinch. Just as the door opened, she rushed into the hallway, locking eyes with the person she had been craving for two weeks now. "Shoto!" She cried, tears welling in her eyes as she ran over to him, almost knocking him over as she latched on to him. Thankfully, he had quick reflexes and was able to regain his balance, now leaning against the door frame as he hugged her back. "Hello, my love. I missed you." He mumbled, placing a gentle kiss on top of her head. She giggled and leaned her head up, planting a kiss on his slightly chapped lips. Shoto kissed back almost immediately, but it didn't last as long as he hoped for.

(Y/N) pulled away, grabbing his left hand and pulling him into the dining room. She pulled out his chair, allowing him to sit as she pushed it back in, heading into the kitchen. "Love, what's all this about?" He asked, gesturing to the well set table and flickering candle. "I actually have a surprise for you, but you have to guess it." She replied, walking back into the dining room with two plates in tow. She gave one to Shoto and placed the other beside him, sitting down and kissing his cheek. "Okay, sounds fun. Do I get any hints?" He wondered, tilting his head in confusion. (Y/N) just giggled and nodded, gesturing to the table, "Your hint is somewhere here." Shoto nodded slowly, his gray and blue eyes scanning the wooden surface. "Let's see, we've got a red table cloth, a white candle, black plates with food-" He began, getting interrupted by (Y/N). "What's on the plates babe?" She asked. "Food?" "Well, yes. But, what food?" She encouraged, nodding to his plate. "Let's see, there's baby carrots, baby back ribs, and baby corn." He observed, earning a bright smile from (Y/N). "Yes! Now, what do all the foods have in common?" "They're finger foods?" "No, Shoto!" She sighed, laughing at his oblivious nature. "Then what is it?" He asked, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. "Actually, I have something that may clear things up..." She declared, standing up from the table and walking into their living room.

She came back to the dining room moments later, carrying the same white box she had hidden earlier. "I was going to give you this after you guessed it, but it seems you're having a hard time." (Y/N) explained, placing it in front of him. Shoto nodded, moving his plate of food to the side and grabbing one end of the box. "Make sure to read it out loud, okay?" (Y/N) advised. "Alright." Shoto replied, carefully removing the lid from the box. Inside was a wooden plaque with an inscription on it. "Boyfriend and Girlfriend in our first year. Fiancés on our five year anniversary. Husband and wife two years ago.... Mommy and Daddy today..." He read, tears welling in his lies as he looked up at his wife. "Are you..." He mumbled, stopping himself by placing a hand over his mouth. "Look under the plaque..." (Y/N) replied, her own eyes filling with tears. Shoto quickly lifted the wood, revealing three positive pregnancy tests. "I'm gonna be a father. You're gonna be a mother. We're starting a family!" He cried, standing up and pulling (Y/N) into a tight hug. The (H/C) stood frozen in shock for a while before hugging back, the married couple now crying in each other's arms. "I love you so much..." Shoto whispered, leaning up and placing a kiss to her lips. Once he pulled away, (Y/N)'s smile grew larger. "I love you too...."

The Big Day:

Icy breaths left Shoto's mouth as he fought against some villains with Izuku and Iida. The three had just been on a simple patrol when all of a sudden, two villains decided to jump them. One of the villains had a telekinetic quirk while the other had a flight quirk. They were low level thugs, so the heroes thought they could handle it fine. That was before the villains had called for backup, making it seven to three. One of the bad guys tried sneaking up behind Izuku, but was stopped by Shoto shooting flames his way. Suddenly, the dual-haired hero felt his pocket vibrating, meaning his phone was ringing. He knew it was something important, considering he made it very clear to only call him at work if it was an emergency. As he reached for his phone, he shot ice at another villain, effectively locking them in place. "Shoto! Thank god you picked up!" His sister, Fuyumi cried. "Sis, I'm kinda in the middle of a fight! This better be important!" He replied, quickly dodging an incoming knife. "(Y/N) has gone into labour! We're all down here, minus dad of course. She's been crying for you for a while now! You need to get here!" She explained, her voice frantic. Shoto's eyes widened and he almost dropped his phone from the shock. He quickly hung up and dodged a blast of water, rushing over to Izuku. "Deku! Can you and Iida handle this? I need to go!" He asked, helping Deku finally knock out another villain, leaving five still fighting. "Shoto, is it important? Back up can't get here for at least another ten minutes!" He replied, both heroes dodging a sneak attack from one of the villains. "(Y/N)'s in labour!" He cried, trapping another villain in ice. "Holy crap! Get out of here!" Izuku demanded, using the wall as a launchpad to kick another villain in the face. Shoto nodded, thanking his friend before using his ice to skate over to the hospital.

Shoto pushed open the door before he ran to the front desk, his breath still coming out in quick, icy, pants. "What room is (Y/N) Todoroki in?!" He asked, startling the receptionist. "I'm sorry sir, but she's in active labour. We can't allow visitors right now." She explained, tapping away at her computer. "I'm her husband! What room is she in?" He pushed, finally getting a response. Once he had the room number, he sprinted down the halls. After a few moments, he found his sister, brother, and mother, along with (Y/N)'s parents standing outside the room. "There you are Shoto! Get in there now!" Rei shouted, stepping out of the way and allowing him to enter the room. He took a shaky breath and nodded, opening the door and stepping inside. "Sir, only the father of the child can be-" "SHOTO!" The doctor was interrupted by a screaming (Y/N). Shoto smiled and walked over to his wife, immediately grabbing her hand. The (H/C) squeezed his hand as she pushed, using enough force to potentially break his hand.

After four more long hours of screaming, pushing, and crying, the baby was finally born. (Y/N) laid in the hospital bed, a sleepy smile on her face as she held their daughter. Shoto sat on the edge of the bed, keeping an arm around his tired wife as he looked down at their child with so much love and affection in his eyes. Their daughter had a small, fuzzy patch of snowy, white hair and (E/C) eyes, making them a perfect mix of the two parents. "Shoto, isn't she beautiful?" (Y/N) asked, her voice hoarse and scratchy. He just smiled, kissing the top of her head. "She is. She's just as beautiful as you are, my love." He declared, leaning down and kissing (Y/N)'s soft lips. She smiled, kissing back immediately. "You wanna hold her for a while? I'm really tired." She asked, struggling to keep her eyes open. "Of course. I'll be right here when you wake up." He replied, carefully lifting their daughter out of his wife's arms. (Y/N) smiled, looking up at her husband and daughter. "Welcome to the world, Mizuki Todoroki."