~All For Ourselves~

Začít od začátku

While Monty helped his best friend, Meave on the other hand began to train with Bellamy and Lincoln with the idea of letting Monty do his thing.

Bellamy, Lincoln, Murphy, Monty and Kane were actually the only ones who really cared about her since day 1 and the girl figured it would be better to stick with people who wanted her around, rather than stick with people who don't even like her or don't want to have anything to do with her.

With a sigh she got up from where she was sitting and decided to make her way to the training rooms, following personal training with Lincoln and Bellamy before the class really started.

After a little sparring with Bellamy, she returned to the lockers on the opposite side of the fighting area and stretched her neck before opening the locker that belonged to her.

From behind her she could hear the grunting and panting that came from both Lincoln and Bellamy as they were heavily training in the background and her hand dug into her locker.

Moving around a little, it took a moment before she finally found her clean towel underneath all her other stuff and Meave wet it a bit to pat her sweaty face.

In the corner of her eye the girl could see Bellamy not being able to dodge a side punch in time and by hooking a foot behind both of Bellamy's legs, Lincoln could easily knock him down which made Bellamy stumble backwards and roughly fall back onto his back.

Bellamy was always bragging about how strong he was towards the group and even towards Lincoln and it seemed he got what he deserved now.

Meave smiled at Bellamy while he made his way to her, stopping right next to her locker to open his own.

"He defeated your ass." The girl laughed and slapped him on his chest with the wet towel that was still in her hands, not seeing his action of snatching it out of them coming. "Hey, what do you think you're doing!"

"Borrowing your towel, is that a problem?" He stared at her with a cocky face expression and she playfully shook her head at his comment.

"I don't want my towel to be full of your sweat." Meave shrugged as she pointed her finger at his bare chest. "Oh and get dressed, you asshole."

"Pair up and fight. Now!"

Lincoln was quick to explain what the group had to do and in no time the crowd went their separate ways to choose a partner based on their weaknesses.

Meave was too distracted at the time by everything that was happening in her surroundings, but even she noticed the glimp of concern in Bellamy's eyes and the way he acted and it worried her deeply.

She had noticed everything seemed to worry her, but that was just the way of living down on Earth.

"Bellamy.... are you okay?"

His eyes switched to her after she tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just heard something about the Ice Nation so I wanted to ask Lincoln about it." The curious girl tilted her head at him, her body filling up with confusion while he was pretending like it was a normal everyday subject as he pulled a simple grey shirt over his head. "You'll see what I'm talking 'bout." Bellamy quickly added before signing to Lincoln to come over to them which caused Lincoln to get worried too. 

He probably had seen the concern in Bellamy's eyes as well.

Lincoln walked towards them with a fast pace while grabbing his bottle of water to clench his thirst.

"Lincoln, what do you know about Azgeda?"

"Azgeda? When did you hear about that?" Lincoln had furrowed his eyebrows as Bellamy messed up his hair a bit.