Chap. 1: 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡

Y/N's pov;

Today is my first day at Akademi High. I've been wanting to go here since I was a child, I hope to make some friends. Not a lot because I just don't want a bunch of friends.

I walked into my new school and went to get my locker number, and classroom number. I put on my school shoes and walked around the school exploring it.

Someone bumped into me and I looked down at him. He had black hair and nightmare grey eyes."S-Sorry."I heard him stutter."It's fine."I reached my hand out to help him up. He looked up at me.

Yandere-Kun's pov;

I bumped into someone and managed to stutter out a sorry. He said it was fine and reached his hand out to help me up. I looked up at him.

He was beautiful. He had H/C hair and beautiful E/C eyes. I put my hand in his and he helped me up."It was my fault. I wasn't looki-"I began.

"No, it wasn't you're fault."He told me and walked away. I blushed at him, I wanted him to be mine. I also saw someone else on the staircase.

She was blushing. I knew her name, it was 'Kokona Haruka'. (A/N: Yes! I know she's not a rival. But I needed to have a girl like Y/N. I'm making all the other rivals be boys. So I'm just going to take random girls from the game and make them rivals.)

Kokona. Her. Liking MY senpai? Why does this have to happen? I fall to my knees. I saw someone walking towards me. His hair red. And red glasses."Hello. Ayato Aishi."He looked down at me.

"Who are you?"I got up off my knees."I'm the boy nicknamed 'Info-Kun' here at Akademi High."He smiled at me again."What do you want from me?"

"Oh. I simply just want you to make all the people who like you're precious senpai. Suffer."He told me."If you want to know information about any student here at Akademi High."

"Send me a photograph of their face. I'll tell you everything I know about them. And if you need me to drop anything. Text me a panty shot."Info-Kun told me.

"I'm not looking up girls skirts."I made a disgust face."If you don't want to text me a panty shot. Text me a photo of a boys underwear. I hope you make you're rivals suffer."Info-Kun disappeared into the shadows.

I took a photo of Kokona's face since there's nothing better to do.

Info-Kun: Here is all the information I have about Miss Haruka.

Name: Kokona Haruka.
Club: Drama Club.
Role: Rival.
Crush: Y/N.
Self-Defense: Incapable.
Other Info: ???

It'll be easy killing her. She's incapable of self-defense, so I went up to her."Hey! I just wanted to say you look really lovely today."I complimented her. Since that's really all I could do.

"Aw, thanks, I try to look my best."She thanked me."Oh crap! I'm late to drama club!"She ran away and I followed her. It was about 30 minutes later and nothing happened.

So I was going to leave but then, her phone rung."Oh, I have to go take this call. Be right back!"She ran out of the gym and I followed her.

"Hello? Ugh! I told you not to call me when I'm at school! Like I said, that was a one-time thing. I don't wanna do that again! H-How much did you say?"She was talking in the phone. I could use this information against her.

"Well, if it's just one more time. Then I guess it's okay. How about tonight? Where we met last time? In Shisuta Town? Okay then, I'll see you tonight."She told the dude. Compensated dating hm?