Chapter 2

Eren's POV

When the principle, as I would also call, spawn of satan, released us, we had a week of after school detention and three days of lunch detention. Awesome.

Me and my three boys, Jean, Reiner and Bert were walking home together, like we do everyday, and they were laughing. Talking about Armin.

"Did you see his face? Aw man it was it was hilarious!" Jean said between laughs.
I smiled and nodded, I did see his face. It was full of fear... No more like terror. Seeing the look on his face appear in the back of my mind made me feel so guilty... So why was I so tempted to keep doing this every single day?

"That kid can't even stand up for himself... We've usually been at least hit back by this point!" Reiner sounder... Proud...

He can't stand up for himself. Makes me feel even more guilty.

Bert didn't say anything. He was usually really quiet. So I was the next person to say something, "yeah. You know I don't think I've ever seen such a pained look on anyone's face... Almost makes me feel bad for the poor guy!"

They all looked at me in shock. Jean had an eyebrow raised, Reiner had his weird smirk on, as always, and Bert was pretty unreadable, but still shocked.

"... Almost." I repeated with a laugh.
They all laughed along with me.

We are sick people. Picking on such a helpless, tiny, cute- wait what? I'm not gay I swear Armin just looks like a girl! Still I found myself blushing. I tried to hide my blush but Jean seemed to have noticed and said in a too loud voice, "MAN your face can get red! What is it Eren?"

Jean really pissed me off sometimes.

I gave him an annoyed glare and turned up the drive to my house with a wave.

This should be a fun week...

Armin's POV

I was in a completely white, empty room. And I was totally alone... No... No I wasn't... I turned around and saw Eren standing in front of me, and smiling. What was he doing here? Why was he smiling at me?

Eren started to walk towards me.
"He's going to beat the shit out of me..." I thought.

Eren smiled, "I'm not going to hurt you, Armin!"
Wait what... I swear I didn't say that out loud!

He took one step closer to me and gently put both of his hands on my shoulders. Then he started leaning in. My eyes got wide.

"This isn't real..." I thought

Eren smiled and whispered, "well of course it's real, Armin," he leaned in closer.

"This isn't real...." I said in my mind once again, as I felt Eren's lips on mine.

Eren Jaeger.... Was kissing me?

And that's when I woke up with a scream.