(1) The Big News

"Regina, honey may you please come downstairs." Cora asked her lovely daughter. Whilst she was walking down the stairs slowly Regina kindly asked her mother why she had to come downstairs. Once both girls were sitting down on the couches near the warm fireplace Cora asked, "How come I have been able to see a belly on you?" It was finally time for Regina to break the news to her mother. Regina took a deep breath in and said, "I am about 8 months pregnant." Cora was startled about the news. All she thought in her head was, 'Who is the father?', 'Why didn't she tell me earlier' and 'I wonder if Henry knows.' Regina could see that her mother had a strange look on her face. "Mother. Mother. Are you ok?" Regina finally asked her mum whilst shaking her to get her focus back.

"Yeah. I'm fine it's just."

"It's just what mother?" Regina asked Cora.

"It's just why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Well." Regina said followed by a long pause. "I didn't want to tell you earlier because I thought you would be mad at me and that once I had the baby you wouldn't want it to be a part of the family." Once Cora got it through her head she started to rub her daughter's arm and said, "I wouldn't be mad at you because I am excited for the child to be in the family. We will have another Mills in the house."

"Are you sure you will love the baby no matter what?" Regina asked as she was confused about what had just happened. "Yes I'm sure that I'm happy. By the way, do you know what gender the baby will be?" Cora eagerly asked.

Regina then responded with, "It's going to be a girl and her name is Sophia Rosenlantae Mills." Cora was even happier now that she knew what the gender was. The next month was the best month for Regina now that she didn't have to keep the secret from her overprotective mother.