1

(Noah)

"So you chose that moment to act like a mate. I thought you had rejected her." My father says disapproving me.

"I did not!" I protest. How many I have to say that!

"You came to her 18 birthday ball with another woman! The day we announced when she will become crown Queen. Not only you weren't by her side but you also were making out with another girl." Anton says his eyes black as his Lycan is on the surface.

"I didn't know it was her birthday. I would have never done that if I knew! For me, it was just another ball." I defend myself.

"Anton, please. We need any help we can have."

"So you're willing to put in danger my pup life for your daughter!"

"I'm not a pup anymore, dad!"

"Really because you're still acting like one!" He adds getting upset.

"My love, we need to call down. If Noah is old enough to make his own decisions."

"Thanks, mom!" I say.

"But" She keeps going. "If he goes, I will come. I will not him do it alone."

"Maybe there is another way..." Anna-Lynn thinks out loud.

"But?" My mother says.

"But it will be difficult to convince her to help us." Anna-Lynn says exchanging a look with my mother.

My Mother and Anna-Lynn are blood sisters, they had a ritual to link their souls together. This really annoying for everyone because when you have a conversation with them, they only give half of the information, so you can't follow the discussion. This is driving crazy my father and Anton.

"You are losing us, sweet cheeks." Anton says.

"The Vampire Queen could help us. Nina was a werewolf before becoming a Vampire and I fought for their love." Anna-Lynn says.

"Actually, without you, they wouldn't be together now." Mom says.

"Let me try to call her, to see what we can do. But we will need you to open a portal." Anna-Lynn says.

"And we will." Mom confirms.

"Thank you!" Anton says.

The call didn't go well apparently but in the end, Queen Nina accepted to let see Selina, which is what matters. I don't know what is the price Anna-Lynn had to pay but for sure it was not for free. Anna-Lynn, Mom, Dad and I, are now in the Vampire castle walking toward the dungeon. Anna-Lynn asked Anton to stay back because when it comes to his children he is losing his control easily. Anna-Lynn has more self-control but you should really be worried when she is too calm. For me, she is more dangerous than Anton. She could kill without showing any emotions. At least with Anton, you know what you're expecting. Anyway, he is waiting for us in the forest close to our territory. Did I mention that my father is the Alpha of the Tenebris Pack? Anna-Lynn asked him to take over the position after she killed their Alpha.

As we are walking thought the castle toward the cells, I try to understand what's the point on going to see her. If there is an escape plan, I'm not aware of that. As we enter the dungeon, the atmosphere changes. After the warmth and the luxury of the castle, we are now on the dark side of the castle. It's cold and smells horrible. As Queen Nina stops in front of a cell, I hear Anna-Lynn growls. I don't dare to look in the cell. It's has been a long time since I saw Selina and I'm kind of stress? intimidated? I don't know exactly.

"How dare you? She is your future Queen!" She says.

"She killed Oleg! My son's right hand." Queen Nina says.