"Stop talking nonsense! You're going to take care of her. You're going to tell her that you love her!" Yunho paused as his cries became louder. The others can't bear to watch the scene as they closed their eyes. Tears never stop running down their cheeks. "You can't go now," he almost whispered. "You have..." he was about to tell him about Byul when he saw Seonghwa's eyes shut tight.

"Park Seonghwa! Park Seonghwa!" he shook his hand a little. There's no response from him and Yunho slapped his cheeks gently. "Seonghwa!". The others start to panic. Hongjoong shook his body as he called Seonghwa's name but the latter didn't show any response.

"You can't die yet Seonghwa. Nara and Byul need you..." Yunho cried as he brought Seonghwa's hand to his lips.

"Byul?" Yeosang asked as the others looked at Yunho.

Yunho squeezed his eyes shut as his lower lips quivered. "Nara is pregnant...with Seonghwa's child. He doesn't know yet,"

Wooyoung could feel his heart dropped and he squeezed the small box in his hand with his shaking hand. Yeosang brought his hand to his mouth as he tried to muffle his cry. Hongjoong buried his head on Seonghwa's chest, calling Seonghwa's name, asking him to wake up. The scene was too heartbreaking that some people in the crowd started to tear.

~

Nara almost dropped on the floor as she tried to drag her feet towards the emergency room. San helped him to walk as he held her arm. Her body was weak; her mind was blank. She felt as if her soul left her body the moment San came to her house and told her about Seonghwa.

"You guys are joking, right? Tell me this is a joke," she whispered as tears ran down her cheek.

San couldn't say anything as he too was crying but he tried to be strong in front of Nara. They reached in front of the emergency room where everyone was there including Seonghwa's family. His mother was already on the floor crying as her husband hugged her tightly. His brother was seating on the chair, face in his palm as he was crying silently. Wooyoung and Yeji were hugging each other as they cried and so does Mingi and Jongho. Yunho stood there in silence as his gaze was glued to the white tiles below. His tears were already dried and his eyes were puffy. Nara went straight to him as she clutched his shirt.

"Jung Yunho, you guys are pulling a prank on me, right? Tell me it's not Seonghwa inside there," her weak hand pointed towards the emergency.

Yunho looked at her sadly. "I'm sorry...Nara,".

"No. No," she moved backwards, almost fall to the ground but Hongjoong caught her before she did.

Nara slowly shuffled towards the emergency room with the help of Hongjoong. The door automatically opened, revealing a body that was covered with a white sheet. Nara brought both her hands towards her mouth as she slowly went near the body. Her hand was shaking as she tried to reach for the white sheet. The others went inside the room too except Seonghwa's family as they couldn't bear to see him lying lifelessly on the bed.

Slowly, Nara pulled down the sheet and Seonghwa's calm face came to vision. He didn't frown nor did he smile. His face was too calm as if he's accepting his fate. Her trembled hand reached for his face as she caressed them softly. "It's cold...his body is cold...Seonghwa is always warm...and comforting,". Her tears dropped on his face.

"Wake up, Hwa," she whispered. "I won't get mad at you. I promise. So please..." she clenched the white sheet. "I need you...Byul needs you," Nara held his cold hand and brought it to her cheeks as she lowered her body to his level. "His hand is too cold..."

Nara's leg became weak and she fell to the ground as her hand slipped from Seonghwa's. "It can't be...his body is not supposed to be cold," she wailed. Hongjoong crouched beside her and pulled her into a hug as he too was crying along with her. "Seonghwa that I know is always warm,". Hongjoong hugged her tighter and she cried on his chest. Her tears were drenching his coat. There's still some traces of Seonghwa's blood on it. Mingi and Jongho couldn't bear to watch the scene as they went outside to cry. Nara's body started to feel so weak. She cried too much that her energy drained and she suddenly fainted.