"Captain, I'm detecting heat signatures." Spock said. A shot of anxiety spiked through Lany's system and the thunder wasn't helping at all. "Ouch!" Kirk yelped in pain when a dart suddenly came out of nowhere, hitting him on his back. He pulled it out and they all looked around them, "Is this a tranquilizer d —" Jim passed out, and Bones immediately ran to him.

A few other darts quickly flew their way to the rest of the crew, making them pass out one by one.

***

Jim groaned, touching his back. He looked around a bit before remembering what happened. "Spock! Spock, wake up! Bones! Get up!" He whispered-yell, shaking the two who were plopped down the wood floor. He looked around for Lany and Uhura but they were nowhere, making him nervous. Bones got up, stretching his arms a bit, "Where are we?" He asked, it was dark and a little hard to determine their surroundings. "I don't know." Kirk answered, trying to see better. They were still soaking wet, indicating that it hadn't been long since the incident happened. The sound of thunder and the heavy rain against the roof was deafening Kirk.

"Spock, wake up, dammit!" Bones said, slapping Spock a little. Spock gently opened his eyes, taking Bones's hand off his face, "I am awake, doctor."

"Great. Now come on, we have to find Uhura and Lany." Kirk said. "Find? Are they not in he —"

"AHH!" Bones and Kirk hollered, sliding back when they noticed a small figure crawl quickly across the room. "W-w-what was that? Who's there?" Kirk asked, stuttering. They heard footsteps from another room, getting louder and louder as it gets nearer.

"Did you scare the guests, Jobar?" The woman who looked exactly like a human, said the moment she opened the door. "We are very sorry, we don't have lights in this hut." She said. Kirk and Bones looked at each other before getting up. "The two ladies we were with, where are they?" Kirk asked.

"Oh, don't worry, they are safe. It is in our tradition never to put the women with men in the same room when sleeping if they are not married." She said. They walked out with the lady, a small torch lighting up the room a bit. "We are very sorry for shooting you with the tranquilizer guns." The man who seemed to be her partner, apologized. "Can you tell us where we are and what place this is?" Kirk asked.

"I'll wake your friends up first." She said and they all nodded. After about a few minutes, a soaking wet Uhura and Lany walks out of the room. They were all sat on the floor drinking something the woman made for them.

"Where are we?" Lany asked, drinking up, Oh wow, this is good. She thought, downing the drink. "Our planet is called Z'ochn. They said years back, this was an uninhabited planet, but people like you came here and started a new life here, making this place a new living planet."

"You're humans... This is like... another Earth." Uhura thought out loud, "Earth, yes, that was the planet the said men came from." The woman said.

"Are you all humans out here — are there any other species?" Lany asked, "For the many years our people lived here, we never searched for other life forms. We only stayed here in this land. We were prohibited to go farther as everything was unknown out there." She explained. "How many years exactly?" Spock asked, his drink untouched.

"I do not know exactly when this small civilization started but our tribe leader, Borra, should be able to answer all your questions." She said. "Is he far?"

"No. People live closely here. You should let the storm pass first." She said.

"No, thank you for your hospitality but we're leaving." Kirk said, getting up. "What?" Everyone said in unison. "Kirk, I think we should stay for now. We don't know this place." Bones said. "No, we're leaving now. We'll find somewhere to build our tent." He said. "It's dark out there, Kirk."