Eurielle had been on lockdown since Sirius Black escaped Azkaban. Her father's face was plastered on every wizarding news outlet there was, even the muggles were notified of his escape.

Her grandmother was horrified of course. She never said anything about it but Eurielle knew what she was thinking, ' What if he comes for her?'. She still wasn't sure which her she was referring to, probably her and her mother both.

Fortunately, she supposed, her mother was at St. Mungo's. Her grandfather made sure  there were aurors protecting her twenty four seven, as he was still a very influential person in the ministry. 

She wasn't allowed to go anywhere on her own, and her grandparents were checking on her every 20 minutes like clockwork, she wasn't even sure if her grandmother slept anymore.

So here she was, sitting in Dora's flat.

She couldn't help it, she had to get away. It was now mid-July and Eurielle had finished the rest of her books so she didn't have anything to do. She glanced around her cousin's apartment and sighed. The Auror department, as well as the rest of the Ministry, was located in London so this is where Tonks lived, in a dingy London flat.

" Hello!," yelled Tonks when she stepped through the door, " Nice huh?"

Eurielle only smiled and nodded.

" You hate it don't you?" groaned Tonks as she closed the door with her hip.

" It just needs a little bit of TLC," Eurielle assured her cousin

The bubblegum pink haired woman began laughing, " With what money? I'm broke." she said slamming buckets of paint on the laminate countertop.

Eurielle got up from the small sofa and grabbed one of the paint rollers, " I still don't understand why you can't do this with magic, " she said while pouring paint the color of a purplish gray into a tray.

Tonks smiled, " Well you wanted to crash here for the weekend so I might as well put you to work," she said with a wink.

Eurielle smiled slightly and shook her head. The two spent the afternoon painting the small flat.

-

' If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 90 mph... you're going to see some serious shit.'

It was later that day, almost 8 and Tonks had brought Eurille back home where they were eating Chinese takeout and watching Back to the Future with her grandparents.

" I remember when this movie came out," said Tonks, " I was about your age,"

Eurielle nodded and kept watching. It was nice to just eat food and sit around a TV with her family. After her father escaped nothing was never as relaxed as it was right now.

" Have you heard anything from Uncle Jem, Nan?" she asked suddenly, just remembering him and his family was supposed to come to visit before school started up again.

Lindsey's eyes were glued to the screen as she shook her head, " No, he just said it might be next week, that boy can't even stop and call his mama to see if she's still alive," she said in disdain.

" Love he called you yesterday," her grandfather said.

" And? That was the first time in about a week, you give birth to them and then you ain't shit no more, huh?" she grumbled while grabbing a piece of chicken with her chopsticks then dropping it, " I'm gettin' a damn fork this is too hard,"

" I need to stop cursing so much, I'm a lady," she said to herself as she walked to the kitchen.

Samson only smiled to himself as he managed to handle the chopsticks just as easy as he could with a fork, " It's because you have no patience," he said softly before he grabbed food from his wife's plate.