~The Forbidden ~

AUTHORS NOTE:AYYYYYEEEEEE IM BACK SORRY YALL ITS BEEN ONE YEAR AND I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED I BEEN SCHOOLING AN WORKING BUT A YEAR LATER AND THIS QUARATINE THING HAPPENED SO MIGHT ASWELL WRITE SOME IMAGINES AND FILL UP THIS BOOK SO I CAN GET YALL A 2ND ONE AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN LIKING THE IMAGINES LIKE I REALLY APPERCIATE IT IMMENSELY LIKE I SWEAR YOU ALL HELP ME SO MUCH SHOOT IM GONNA START CRYING *hold it together lawd* WELL YALL IM BACK SO I WILL BE UPLOADING IMAGINES GALORE SO YES AND TELL ME HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING WITH THIS QUARATINE? WELL ENJOY THIS IMAGINE AND HUN STAY HOME AND RELAX ALWAYS <3

I swear he will not find us"

 Drew locking the door of the trailer and hiking over toward you capturing your body in his as he places his hand on the side of your head and tries to plant a kiss on your heart shapes. Y/n advanced her head to the side dodging his lips and furrowed her eyebrows and pushed Drew off from her. Y/n looked at him shocked. Why would he do that to Algee. 

'No drew this is wrong he's your brother" y/n said while crossing her arms over her covered breasts and proceeded toward the back door and then y/n heard a familiar voice booming outside the trailer.

'Hey have you guys seen y/n" Algee shouted at the two bums that were outside drinking their liquor and they shook their heads in disagreement. Algee scanned the whole projects park squinting while he advanced looking for yourself.

Then y/n sprint out the apartment that she left Drew in and then when she finished running she bumped into something familiar and beefy built and then his voice knocked her back to reality

There you are where were you lil mama I missed you" Algee scanning his brown orbs in the direction you came from and glanced back at yourself.

"Out"

"Out where and why do you smell just like, a whole nigga..."

" Algee is not what you think I was working..."

Algee stopped you from finishing your sentence by furrowing his eyebrows and clenching his jaw. his vein shooting out from his sharp jawline.

"Yeah you were working with that boy Drew uh y/n and cheating to"

"Algee I swear I would never"

Algee pulling you by your shirt and dragging yourself with him. Then y/n huffed out a breathe and rolled her eyes. 

'Dang it's already 2 in the morning and we just made it home " y/n saying while Algee still had you in his grasp.They both entered the shared apartment and Algee dropped her from his captured state.

When she fell from his hold, y/n entered the living room. Being quiet as a mouse. But y/n felt a gust of wind sweep by her. She was mentally praying hoping that her little kitten bubbles passed her. y/n saw Algee clinch his mouth and steam coming from his ears. face turning red at the side of her eye and she started taking off running up the stairs so she wouldn't get into another fit with him but he captured her by her curly long black hair. He balled it up in his fist and she jolted back toward him that caught her in her tracks. Y/n was in Algees muscular hand. Sweat flaring up to her forehead and her chest rising and falling heavy.