"Royal moon family is in a trouble... sun soldiers surrounded the moon castle. If we not surrender they will kill whole family.

"What? No... dad, mom, jie.. i can't let them die...i'll give up.." xiao zhan began to cry. Yibo pats his shoulder.

"You don't need to that.. you guys wait in yiling... i'll bring the moon family there safely... don't worry.."yibo said. Xiao zhan nodded and smiled faintly.

Yibo took zhan and others to yiling and then went to the moon castle.

He said them to come with him but they refuse first. Because the didn't wanted to leave their clan when it's in a trouble. But yibo explained everything and finally the agreed to come with him.

He brought fengmin, ziyuan, xuan lu and jing ling to yiling.

Xiao zhan and others were waiting for them. When royals saw zhan they immediately hugged and began to cry.

"Zhan how are you? We all missed you so much.." xuan lu said with tears.

"Me too jie...glad to see you again... let's go in first.."zhan said while wiping his tears.

They all got in except yibo.

"Bo..aren't you come in?" Zhan asked.

"I'll come after creating guardian wall.." yibo said with smile. Zhan placed a peck on yibo's cheek and went in.

After creating a guard, yibo went in too. He sat beside zhan.

"Wang yibo..thankyou for took care of our zhan..."fengmin said kindly.

"That's what i have to do.. and he is my everything now... don't worry i don't let anything happen to him." Yibo saud with light smile.

"Anyway... we can't be here all along.. they will find us anytime..." ziyuan said.

"Yes that's true... but until we find an other place we are safe here. I spelled a invisible charm around our area. No one can see us." Yibo said.

"This sun clan, i don't know what's wrong with them... all of them are like monsters.. i hate all.."zhan said without thinking about his words.

Others were looking at him with shock. After few seconds zhan realized whathe said. zhan looked at yibo slowly. Yibo tilted his head.

"All of them? How could you say that?" Yibo asked.

"Ah you are not kind of man now. But you were aren't you?" Zhan asked.

"I'm not... i did all because i wanted to take revenge for my father's death..."yibo said.

"But you killed so many innocent people for that..." zhan said with anger. Others couldn't help but looked at their fight.

"Okay.. i were.. but you can't say all of sun people are monsters.... there are so many innocent people in our clan too.." yibo siad while controling his anger.

"Innocent my ass?" Zhan chuckled.

"What?? How dare you?" Yibo got up from chair and yelled. Zhan also stood up and looked at yibo's eyes directly.

" Of course i'm dare to say it, all of your clan are MONSTERS!!" Zhan said.

"XIAO ZHAN!!!!" yibo yelled as he can.

"And i hate your freaking clan..." zhan said again. Yibo took a breath and leaned to xiao zhan.

"And i hate your clan too.." yibo said and left the house.

Zhan began to burn with anger. He kicked to the chair which yibo was sat before went to his room.

"Omg... are they always like this?" Fengmin asked with widen eyes.

"First time..." wen qing, ziyi, mianmian and yuchen said with one voice.

All of them sighed.

" babe..i have to return some stuffs for my worked place. I told our master that we are going to move an other clan he said me to return their equipments i have...i'll be back soon.." yuchen said.

"Are you going to city? Wait for me...i have to buy some medicines too.." wen qing said. And they left the house.

*********************************

Thankyou for reading, commenting and voting..

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

And sorry for late updating.

And guys i need a help from you. I added my books to a yizhan fanficion award named lianhua_awards. Can you please vote for me.

I added my three books to three genres.

unpopularawards2019

https://my.w.tt/FJVvL0axM5
👆link 😊

Mpreg genre- when cold sun meets warm moon

Action: you are my responsibility.

Romance- Love? Noway!!!

Please help me with your votes.😊 You just have to do find that book, then go to form chapter , find my comment and add a inline comment that ' (book name) has my vote"😊

If you do i'm very appreciate it..😊❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love you all.

Stay safe from corona and have a nice day!