C4apter Four

_B-A-K-U-G-O_K-A-T-S-U-K-I_

As I walk away from the conversation toward the front gates a warm feeling is embraced on my back.

"That please you Shitty Deku?" I ask, the feeling gets even warmer, almost hot. He's totally happy. "Well don't expect me to do that again! It was a waste of my time! I could have gotten more 3 pointers if you hadn't distracted me like that!" I'm glad that he helped my though. Not like I needed help in the first place!

I walk home from the large high-school, luckily my house isn't more than a twenty minute walk from here. I stare at the sidewalk as I continue home. That nerd would always stare at the sidewalk when we walked to school, I wonder what he was looking at.

_A_F-E-W_W-E-E-K-S_L-A-T-E-R_

"KATSUKI! YOU HAVE MAIL!" I hear the bitchy voice call out. I pause the video I was watching on my computer and head to the door, "KATSUKI!"

"I'M ALREADY COMING YOU OLD HAG!" I slam the door behind me. I hate it when she does this, I was already coming over, she didn't even give me enough time to respond.

I walk down the stairs and grab the letter my mom is flailing around in her hand, she's on the phone with someone. I look at the letter and see it's from UA, I head back to my room but stay out just long enough to listen to the conversation,

"Yeah he took the exam just a few days ago, no, I have no idea how he thinks he did he didn't say anything." Of course they are talking about me. "Dinner, tonight? Sure thing, we haven't had one in a while." So that's who she is on the phone with. Two or three times a month we go over to Ms. Midoriya's house for dinner. We have been doing it for years now and never really grew out of it.

"KATSUKI! DINNER TONIGHT AT INKO'S!"

"I HEARD, YOU OLD WITCH!" I yell back. I go back into my room and resume the video as I get my stuff ready to go over. Throwing on some nicer clothes I walk back out to the living area. "Where's dad?"

"Oh, he's stuck at work again today, are you ready to go?"

"Yes."

"Oh, Katsuki, did you manage to save the videos? Inko want's the USB back." Ugh, I stare at my mom over my shoulder.

"Yes." I walk back over to my room,how many trips back into my room am I going to have to make? I grab the USB and notice I left the video running. The small green haired boy playing at the park. "What ever could you be after Izuku?" I ask out, I pause. I take the USB, filled with images and videos of the small boy, and hand it to my mom as I get over to her. "Shouldn't Ms. Midoriya have those videos saved?"

"You know Inko isn't very tech-y Katsuki." I slide my shoes on while my mom leaves the house. I whisper under my breath, "All she has to do is clone it to the computer." I follow my mom as we head over to the Midoriya household's apartment. I've never been in Deku's room since the incident, I wonder if it still looks the same. The walk is over quickly as we knock on the door.

"Oh, Mitsuki, Katsuki, come on in!" The short green haired woman holds the door open, we walk in and take out shoes off. "I'm sorry, but the food isn't quite ready yet, do you mind waiting just a few minutes while I finish cooking?"

"Of course, you know Inko, why don't I come help you!" My mom responds, if she's helping the whole house is going to burn down.

"Oh really? I would appreciate the help!" I can't help but feel like I am being ignored. "Bakugo! Do you want to put the files that are on the USB onto a computer for me?" Ms. Midoriya asks. I guess I should so something. Right? I swipe the USB back from my mother's hand.