Okay i have a crush

Katy's POV

Ugh I just woke up I'm guessing I fell asleep without having dinner... fuck. Shoto... oh yea the friend group invited us to go to the mall! On sunday... Why do I keep thinking of Shoto tho.. I hardly know him.. I dont think I have a crush on him.. or do I?maybe I should text Uraraka

~time skip beim fucking lazy to do the texting thingy~

Okay so I guess I do have a crush on him... I'm not complaining.

~Time skip again?! To sunday~

Ugh... what day is it and what's the time?.... I check my phone and its sunday! Deku,me,shoto♡,uraraka and iida are going to the mall today!!! I should get ready!

I started taking a shower, then i brushed my teeth then got into some nice clothes (for Shoto~) (like this)

I wore this because it was cute and comfy!, I started to pack my stuff like my phone and Money. I quickly ran out of the house but not before kissing my mum good bye and telling her I was going to the mall.

~time skip~

Shoto's POV

Everyone was here except for Katy, we waited for about 2 more minutes then saw a cute girl running towards us. It was no other than Katy, "He Katy" I say while blushing "h-hey guys... sorry for being late" katy says while trying to catch her breath.
"No! Its okay" Uraraka,Deku and Iida say. We started walking around the Mall and getting some food and drinks, while Kath was sipping her Drink I felt my pants tightened while I was looking at her. Shit.. I thought, "h-hey I gotta go to the bath room, I will be back soon" I said while standing up trying to make my boner not noticeable. When I went into the bathroom I quickly pulled my pants down and my underwear, and started to you know..... jerk off while moaning Katy's name.

"K-katy~ *huff* aah~" (the bathroom was anti sex btw)
"Sh-Shoto?" I heard a voice say. Since I was rushing to the bathroom I forgot we were in a mall and that I didn't shut the stall door!, Katy jsut shood there eyes widen. She then walked out, I said blushing madly and being embarrassed that my crush.. MY CRUSH! SAW ME JERKING OFF TO HER I-.. a few hours went by and me and Katy didnt even talk once I felt like an idiot... when I got home I got a text from Katy.

Katy's POV

After I saw my crush jerking off to me I didnt know what to say.... since my parents wont be home in 2 days I texted Shoto without thinking.

Katy- h-hey Shoto.......
Shoto- oh hey Katy!... about early i-
Katy- just come to my house
Shoto- wait what. Like right now?
Katy'- y-yea...
Shoto- okay will be there soon!

~time skip to when Shoto got to Katy's house~

Shoto 's POV

I knocked on Katy's door. While sweating. But then I was pulled inside to see a girl with her face completely red
"Le-lets go to my room.." the red girl said. I followed her to her room, I stopped when I suddenly got a boner again....
'Shit' I thought.