𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

ابدأ من البداية

Charlotte then went on to tell the girls that Silas wasn't actually dead and that Stefan was his doppelgänger, in which Lizzie complained about how many doppelgängers there were in such a small town. The mother continued on telling the girls how Silas had threw Stefan in the safe instead and had pushed him into the lake.

"Wait a minute, so he dumped Uncle Stefan in the lake but what did he do with you?" Josie asked.

"For the whole three months, Silas kept me in a cave just outside of Mystic Falls, I don't really remember what happened but I think he would get some information about anything and everything or he would use his powers on me and make me his chew toy but other than that; nothing. I get these weird flashback or dreams where he's whispering something but I either can't hear it or I don't remember it when I wake up."

"That's . . . creepy." Lizzie commented.

The stories kept flowing out one after the other from Silas to the prison world to then the agony of losing her mother thus leading Char turning off her humanity switch, having the twins, fighting the devil, losing a brother and throughout Charlotte was very careful while addressing it, making sure she didn't mention anything on the merge. The blonde had told the kids everything.

While the sun began to set, the four girls were back in the car, on their way back into town, talking about the relationship between the vampire and the hybrid for more silly little details.

Who said I love you first? ~ Klaus, that sappy sob.

When did you realise you loved him? ~ that night of the Mikaelson ball.

How did my aunts and uncles react to meeting you? ~ surprised that Nik had actual emotions but thankful.

What was your first fight?

How did you know he was the one?

And then some inappropriate questions form Lizzie that made Charlotte blush as well as Josie and Hope cringe.

By the time Charlotte parked by the Grill, the sun set and the dark blue sky filled with little glowing dots, people filled the town square, meeting friends or family for dinner or teens meeting their friends to hang out.

The girls got out the car and stretched. "Well girls, and now you know the long, odd story that is my life." Charlotte joked, shrugging.

The twins pulled their mother into a tight hug. "I know that it wasn't easy for you to relive some memories but you did it for us." Josie mumbled into her mother's shoulder. "So thanks mom." Lizzie's voice came muffled.

"You're welcome my babies." She whispered back.

They pulled away and Charlotte nodded to the Grill, the twins turned to see their father and foster brother sitting at a booth near the window and smiled, understanding what she meant.

They turned to face Hope and unexpectedly engulfed her into their bear hug causing the tribid to squeak in surprise. "Oh-kay!" Her tense figure relaxes and she melts in the hug, Charlotte watching with a proud smile.

"We'll see you tomorrow, okay?" The twins giggle, walking backwards. Hope smiles and nods.

"How about we go on a little walk?" Charlotte asks Hope.

˟˟˟˟

After a quick bathroom break, Charlotte bought Hope some hot chocolate and coffee for herself, they began to walk through the town square where the street lights lit up, making the whole scene very aesthetically pleasing.

They walked in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until Hope spoke up. "So . . . you and my dad, huh?" She trailed off, trying to hide a smile. Hope didn't want to say it out loud just in case it was like rubbing salt to her wounds but she found them to actually be adorable ~ Charlotte has let them into her mind so that they could actually watch the story as if it was a movie instead of listening to it and if her dad was such a cheating dick, she could actually imagine Charlotte as her step-mom or something.