Chapter 1: Yosuke is invited to Tokyo!

En başından başla

Mitsuru: She has already explored all of tatsumi port island and so she wanted to explore Tokyo now. But as it happens, we need someone to accompany her there.

Yosuke: And how does it involve me? Couldn't you ask Aigis or someone else?

Mitsuru: We wanted to, but Aigis has to do something important for the while, so am I. Akihiko is still traveling... And fighting...

Yosuke: Okay, what about Yukari-san or Junpei-kun? Or even Ken-kun?

Mitsuru: Yukari-san is still part of that TV show, Junpei-kun is still coaching his mini-baseball team. Ken is still a little young to travel by himself.

Yosuke: So why me out of the Investigation team? Surely you could have picked Narukami or Naoto or even Chie.

Mitsuru: Shirogane-kun is too busy with his detective work(I still think Naoto hasn't revealed her gender yet), Satonaka-san is training to be a police officer if i remember, Tatsumi-kun is helping his mother at the Textile shop.

Yosuke: And Amagi-san is at the Inn? And Rise-chan is still being a idol?

Mitsuru: Precisely. And as for Teddie...

Yosuke: I'm sorry but he's not the most trustworthy?

Mitsuru:*sigh* Yes. That is accurate. I actually only asked Shirogane-kun, he stated everyone's status. He also told me your schedule can be the most flexible.

Yosuke: Wait what about Narukami? He's from Tokyo! Can't you ask him?

Mitsuru: I called him before Shirogane-kun, he stated that despite that he is free, he promised his cousin Nanako that he would spend a whole week in Inaba as well.

Yosuke:(Oh yeah, Partner did promise that, i was with him when he made it. But isn't he already here?)

And indeed Yu Narukami came to Inaba 3 days ago. He already had a guys night out with Yosuke and Kanji(No homo but it definitely was mentioned at least once). Teddie wasn't invited, for reasons... Also because he wanted to hang out with Nanako.

Either way, Yu definitely was not heading back to Inaba so soon. At least not without spending more time with his little cousin.

Yosuke: Oh right, how could i forget...

Mitsuru: Anyways, I apologize, but from the next Sunday to the one after, can you accompany Labrys to Tokyo for a whole week?

Yosuke: Sorry, two things to clarify? Maybe I am really the only one available but are you sure you can trust me? I am still a teenager and she no offence does not know what normal people do right? And second, just because my schedule can be flexible doesn't mean i'l-

Mitsuru: Yes i understand your point of view. But you are a young adult and if you can keep Teddie in line I am confident that you can handle Labrys. And as for your work, i have already contacted your father, he says he understands the situation and has agreed. From this Sunday, you will accompany Labrys to Tokyo.

Yosuke:*Sigh* If you say so... Alright. Ill do it.... wait but speaking of Teddie, what about him? He needs someone to well, make sure he doesn't make a fool of himself.

Mitsuru: Your father will make sure he will be alright. Just try to have fun with her alright?

Yosuke: Alright.... So i take the train tp Tokyo but meet her where?

Mitsuru: She'll be at the train station. I already gave her a list of places to visit there. You don't have to serve as a tour guide, just making sure she doesn't get out of line.

Yosuke: You kidding? She's like a student council president! I am pretty sure she'll be keeping me in line.

Mitsuru: Perhaps, but have a safe journey.

Yosuke: Ok. Thanks Mitsuru-san.

*Bleep!*

And so the call ended...

Yosuke:...

Yosuke then fell backwards onto his couch, he didn't show it, but he could not believe the agreement he just arranged.

Yosuke: Oh man! Give me a break!

Now he had nothing against Labrys, heck, he enjoyed her company! Shes the one person that doesn't pull his chain like most people. He just felt that he might not be able to give her a pleasant experience.

Yosuke: Oh well. I guess ill be your escort Labrys...

Yosuke:(I really hope I don't screw this over.... So why am I looking forward to it?)

Oh well, i tried. But for real i do not remember what the characters call each other...

See ya!