• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 •

Comincia dall'inizio

"It can't be that bad." Daniel spoke up.

Right?

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

"What can I say except you're welcome. For the tides, the sun, the sky. Hey, it's okay, it's okay, you're welcome. I'm just an ordinary demi-guy-" Sky sang loudly and happily as she sat on the end of the couch. She and Zach had replaced themselves not long ago so they would be closer to the screen for a better view of the movie.

And to be honest, she's indeed a horrible singer.

But she doesn't care either.

"When the nights got cold. Who stole you fire from down below. You're lookin' at him, yo-" I looked over at the boys, they were giving me the same face expression that I was given them.

'She's horrible.' Jack mouthed to us which earned him a smack from Corbyn. But we nodded anyways.

'She is.' Daniel nodded.

"Zach." Jack nudged him. He turned to him, a little bothered since he was really into the movie. "What do you think about Sky's singing?" Jack whispered. Zach laughed.

"Oh it's horrible." Skyler turned to him and shoved him.

"Guys, I'm trying to watch a movie." We chuckled and shrugged, watching the movie again. "And I already told you all I'm not a good singer. So don't act so surprised." We felt caught but laughed it off. "Now shh, The Kakamora are coming soon." She told us in a serious matter. I laughed.

"The Kaka who?" Daniel laughed too. She looked at him dead serious.

"How can you not know who The Kakamora are?" She looked at us in disbelieve.

"Sorry?" Corbyn tried. She rolled her eyes in a joking matter at us.

"They are those weird coconut creatures," She paused as they came on screen with a huge boat. She looked at it for a few seconds before cocking her head a little, watching the screen closely. "who are pretty violence actually." Sky shrugged. "Oh, well." I looked at Corbyn but we both ended up laughing.

"Hey Jack, what's the dinner situation?" I asked Jack. He looked over at me and shrugged.

"Yeah you were in the kitchen, and then you just came back without saying anything and joined us with the movie." Corbyn shrugged.

"Well I was in the kitchen but then I looked in the fridge and I got tired of even thinking about cooking so I came back." Jack let out and laid his head back.

"So what now?" Daniel asked.

"Chipotle?" Zach looked up at us with a huge smile.

"You know my order." He winked before turning back to the movie.

"Sky, what about you?" Jack asked.

Nothing.

"Sky," Corbyn called. "Skyler."

Still no movement.

"Sky," Daniel tried too. "Zach." He turned to him.

"Yeah?"

"Grab a pillow and smack Skyler with it." He shrugged, not even wondering why and smacked her with a pillow. She caressed the back with her hand on the spot he hit her and looked confused at him.