A good man goes to war- finale

En başından başla

"Centurion, you're needed!" Vastra then announces.

Rory leaves.

"Look at you, huh. My little sister. And her baby." Amy whispers to Bella.

"Life has a new meaning now. I don't know how I'm gonna manage it though. Looking after her and travelling with you guys. But I will. Because I'm not being separated from her. Not again." Bella states and Amy leans her head on Bella's shoulder.

Bella clings to Melody and then hears the sound of a sword and then something hitting the floor. Melody cries.

"Come on Doctor." Bella whispers.

DEMON'S RUN, COMMUNICATION

The Doctor slams his hands down in anger as he shouts at Kovarian on the screen.

"My child- she's not a weapon!" The doctor yells angrily.

"Oh, give us time. She can be. She will be." Kovarian replies.

"Except you've already lost her, and I swear I will never let you anywhere near her again. My daughter, she's staying with her parents." The doctor angrily hisses.

"Oh, Doctor. Fooling you once was a joy... but fooling you twice, the same way, it's a privilege." Kovarian states with a smirk.

"No... no. BELLA! BELLA!" The doctors cries out.

DEMON'S RUN, HANGAR

Amy and Bella are trying to console a crying Melody as the sounds of fighting go on around them.

"I need to help them." Amy tells Bella.

"I knew you'd go.." Bella sighs.

"I'll be ok, promise. Just stay here. With our Melody." Amy states.

"You have a niece that needs you. For god sake, don't die." Bella replies and Amy laughs.

"You have my word." She announces. She then gets up and runs.

DEMON'S RUN, CORRIDORS

The Doctor runs to the others, hoping to get there in time.

"BELLA!" He exclaims.

DEMON'S RUN, HANGAR

The fight continues. A monk comes up behind Strax. Lorna is struck by a monk's energy.

DEMON'S RUN, CORRIDORS

The Doctor comes to a locked door.

"BELLS!" The doctor cries out.

DEMON'S RUN, HANGAR

Melody bursts. She was Flesh.

(Bella screams)

"No! No! Amy! AMY!" She screams as she begins to cry.

Amy and Rory hear her

"NO! NO!" Bella cries.

DEMON'S RUN, CORRIDORS

The Doctor uses the sonic on the door.

"Bella! she's not real! Melody - she's a flesh avatar. BELLA!" The doctor announces.

(The door opens)