Smells Like Teen Spirit

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"New year. New life." She strode past them, and the other three all looked at each other before taking deep breaths, Caroline tugging Andy into the school behind her.

*******************

Andromeda walked to her locker with a grimace, rolling her eyes as someone bumped into her, and she ripped open her locker in frustration. Andy closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she tried to relax. "You can do this. You can do this." She opened her eyes to see Caroline approaching, and Andy quickly pulled on a smile, that the blonde ignored.

"What's wrong?"

"What isn't wrong?" Andy countered, and Care groaned. "Don't do this to me, here." The blonde passed her a pile of fliers for the back to school bonfire. "Help me put these up." Andy groaned, but nodded as she followed after the vampire.

Elena approached them, and Caroline spun around as she insisted that she had to go. "It's our first Spirit Squad event, and it sets the bar for the whole year." She stated, and Elena nodded. "Relax, Caroline. I'll be there."

"Good, because I may not be." Andy breathed, and Care spun to give her a look of disbelief. "What, why?"

"The twins had to leave, and I don't want to leave Reggie with Mrs. Hayes..." The elemental groaned, and her best friend quickly gave her a pleading look, shaking her shoulders. "But, you have to! It'll be fun, and it can make up for us not getting drunk on your birthday."

"Care-Bear..."

"Please! I'm not taking no, for an ans-" She was cut off, as Tyler appeared and pressed a firm kiss to her lips, Andy raising a brow as she saw a spot of blood on the collar of his shirt. "Is that blood?" Elena asked, seeing it too, and Caroline groaned as pushed her boyfriend into the nearby bathroom.

Andy and Elena followed, the elemental quickly checking to make sure that the stalls were empty, while Caroline grilled Tyler. "Chill out, it was just a blood bag."

"From where?" Care questioned, and at hearing it was from Rebekah, Andromeda quickly walked closer to the couple. "Rebekah? And, what are you even talking to her for?" Caroline asked in disbelief, and Andy leaned against the sinks with a pensive look as Tyler replied.

"Klaus told her to keep a watch on me. Protect his new asset."

"I'm sorry? You're his what, now?" Andy chimed in, and Caroline made a face. "Why are you amused by this?" The elemental raised a brow, Tyler stating proudly that he was Klaus's first successful hybrid, and it didn't sit right with her.

"I'm gonna...go." Andy breathed, the doppelganger nodding in agreement as they walked out of the boys bathroom. Elena exited first, and quickly bumped into Stefan, Andy spinning around to walk in the opposite direction at seeing the younger Salvatore. Andromeda looked around, before seeing a familiar blonde head, and she rushed towards her.

"Rebekah!"

The Original spun around, about to enter Alaric's classroom, and frowned lightly at seeing Andy. "Andromeda." She greeted, and Andy rolled her eyes. "It's Andy, but whatever. Look," The elemental pulled Rebekah to the side quickly, looking around, before focusing on the Original.

"Where's Klaus?"

"My brother ran off somewhere, and left me here. Why?" She questioned suspiciously, and Andy waved her off, before asking. "Where are you staying?"

"At the Salvatore's."

"No, no, you're not." Rebekah raised a brow in confusion, and Andy hurriedly explained. "Those brothers would dagger you in your sleep, if they could. You're not safe there."