The start of something new?

The night after my "Heartbreak" I got a little knock
aside my head it knocked me out stone cold.
When I woke up I found myself with the league of villains, they said they could help me get revenge and give me a quirk. They offered me to join I said yes in excitement if getting a quirk, they told me that they had to inject something inside me so I asked what it was, They told me that it would give me a different look so people could tell I was a villain so I said okay. I dont remember much after that when I woke up though I went straight to the mirror to see what I looked like, my hair was the same green on the top and ombre to a darker green at the bottom. My eyes however were no longer green, they were a blood-moon red, lastly all my freckles were gone. I looked in amazement at what they did, I loved the feeling of just difference from everyone else. Later on I met everyone. There was Shoto, Dabi (Touya), Himiko, Tomura. There was a lot of people but those were just the main people, Toga(Himiko) wanted to get me a outfit fit for being a villain. The suit was beautiful, the gloves were perfect fit everything was perfect.(creators note: until part 3 bc im tired af bc its 2:02 in the morning)

(creators note: until part 3 bc im tired af bc its 2:02 in the morning)