cinco.

Alejandra went to her desk Monday morning with an obvious attitude

Alejandra went to her desk Monday morning with an obvious attitude. She walked in , chewing on her bright pink bubblegum, blowing bubbles. Kim was excited to see Alejandra and tapped her shoulder.

"What the hell do you want Burgess ?"

"I stopped at Starbucks this morning and got your favorite." Kim said , placing the drink on Alejandra's desk.

"I don't want it." She spoke , not even looking at the drink or Burgess. Erin snickered to herself. "Is something funny Lindsay ?" Alejandra said , typing on her phone.

"You know what is funny."

Adam Ruzek quickly sat on Antonio Dawson's desk to watch the girl fight go down.

"Dude , it's about to get real." He whispered excited.

Ali looked at Erin and laughed.

"Get out your feelings sweetheart before I make you."

Erin scoffed and stood up.

"I dare you try."

Ali stood up and took off her jacket along with Erin. Antonio got up and got in between them along with Kim.

"I don't know what the hell is going on but you two need to stop."

"Yeah what the hell is going on here ?" Voight said , catching everyone's attention.

Everyone's eyes went to his office door where he was standing there with his arms folded and nostrils flaring.

"Both you in my office , now."

Alejandra pushed past Erin before they both went inside the office and shut the door. Voight sat down in his chair.

"I'm disappointed in the both of you. Why the hell are you two acting like that ?"

"Ask her." Alejandra told him with her arms folded. Erin rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "But she won't tell you what she did wrong because she would have to acknowledge she was wrong."

"You would have to acknowledge you were walking in on some happy family and come in like you own the place."

"I didn't do shit ! You came to my apartment , talking all types of crazy to me !"

Ruzek and Altwater watched the two women argue in Voight's office. You could hear their raised voices but no phrases or words in particular. Dawson sighed.

"Did not expect my partner to get into a fight with anyone , especially Lindsay." He said , outloud. Ruzek turned to him.

"Dude you ruined a possible girl fight , they were this close." Adam told him , putting his pointer finger and thumb together to show a small gap. "I won't forgive you for this."