Chapter 4

Anna's POV:When I woke up I looked at the clock 2:41 am. I got out of my bed and went down the hall my sister was sleeping so I went downstairs. when I rounded corner near the kitchen I heard talking...
"Hey why don't you guys come over?"
...........
"Yhea come around 9:30" It sounded like Connor
..............
"Kian knows her? Are they dating?"
..............
"Ok they will be perfect together...oh wait, does she have a boyfriend? I don't know?
..........
"Okay, bye"
Riley's POV: When we got home at 4:30 Anna went upstairs and got into her pajamas then we watched a movie in the living room. She fell asleep and Connor came he went straight upstairs and never came down. It was 7:00 pm when I carried Anna upstairs and put her in her own bed. I took a shower, and dried my blonde hair. I got in my pajamas and checked on Connor. I couldn't help but to go in because I've always done that as the oldest child.
R-knock knock
C-come in
R-Hey how are you doing?
C-good...
He sat up at his desk and took off his headphones.
R-So ummm....I was wondering, how long are you staying?
C-The whole month but then I go on tour with the boys. You?
R-Same but I have to meet Mr.Cantacon to get into a new movie. Of course when that's over I get a year home visit.
C-great
R-Well...See you in the morning.
C-Okay goodnight.