|31| swarming butterflies (m)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

He kicked the door shut and held taehyung against it. The latters hands were threading through Jungkooks hair making him groan and the bruising and hungry kiss made taehyung whine in pleasure.

Jungkook supported taehyung with his body, hands going to remove the boys shirt as he threw it on the floor. His eyes raked over taehyungs naked upper body and he couldnt wait to mark the tan skin with his lovebites.

Taehyung blushed, looking away from Jungkooks hungry stare but his chin was grabbed by the said boys finger, forcing him to look right in his eyes. "im asking you again. You really want this?" Jungkook spoke.

"y-yes Jungkook." taehyung nodded, hair falling over his eyes.

Jungkook brushed it away with his thumb and he carried taehyung to the bed, laying him down gently. Jungkook removed his own sweatpants first and then his boxers, not wanting to make taehyung uncomfortable by being the only undressed one.

Taehyung gasped shakily when he felt jungkook slowly pull off his pants and boxers. His legs clasped together as he tried to hide his parts but he felt Jungkooks big hands on his thighs as he pulled them apart.

"dont hide. You're beautiful." jungkook almost growled out in desire.

Taehyung nodded and layed still, waiting for jungkook to do something. He saw the older reach inside his drawer pulling out a condom and also lube.

After preparing himself jungkook hovered over taehyung again and spreaded the boys legs far apart, slotting himself in between. Taehyungs arms wrapped around Jungkooks upper back and Jungkook was roaming his hands all over Taehyungs body, feeling his curves.

He leaned down and kissed taehyung lovingly, hands moving down towards his bottom. Taehyung whimpered when he felt Jungkooks finger slowly and carefully enter him. He quickly looked into Jungkooks eyes for reassurance and comfort.

"do you feel okay?" jungkook asked, supressing his pleasured groan from feeling taehyung so intimately. Taehyung nodded in reply, mouth open as he let out a soft moan.

Jungkook slowly pushed a second finger in, trying to make it as comfortable as possible. He stopped after two fingers, taehyung whining when he pulled them out. The small boy frowned. "k-koo?"

"its okay, dont worry." jungkook cooed softly, stroking taehyungs hair. He kissed him on the lips tenderly.

Jungkook held taehyungs face gently with one hand, the other holding his hip firmly. He looked the boy in the eye. "tell me stop straight away if it hurts you too much." jungkook ordered strictly.

Taehyung nodded and hugged jungkook harder. "koo p-please." he looked up at him with wide teary eyes.

"i've got you." jungkook whispered before slowly entering the boy. He intertwined his hands with taehyungs, and felt how the younger squeezed them tightly.

Taehyung had his legs wrapped around jungkooks waist and he held him closely. Jungkook was kissing taehyungs body all over, making lovebites wherever he pleased as he made love to the boy countless times, gently and slowly.

Taehyungs moans and whimpers had jungkook cursing softly and he couldnt believe taehyung was under him right now, trusting him enough to let him make love to him.

Jungkook pushed taehyungs fringe up, running his hand through his sweaty locks, keeping his pace gentle but deep.

Taehyung ran his nails down the olders back and small tears ran down his flushed cheeks.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head when he came to his high and jungkook had to control himself when he saw the sight.

Taehyungs frame was shaking in jungkooks hold when he came and the latter soothed him through it. "j—jungk-kook." he shakily muttered.

"did so well baby." jungkook kissed him."good boy." he whispered as a praise.

Jungkook came after and he pulled out."i love you." he looked at taehyung seriously.

"i love you." taehyung breathed out.

Jungkook kissed taehyungs swollen tummy before he went to the bathroom to quickly clean himself up and grab a towel for taehyung.

He carefully cleaned the boys tummy and then dressed him in his white button up shirt and new boxers. After putting on his sweatpants only, jungkook hurriedly got into bed, pulling a blanket over him and taehyung.

He wrapped his arms around the blonde who immedietly curled into jungkooks body. "how was it?" jungkook asked.

"g-good." taehyung mumbled with red cheeks, finger caressing jungkooks tattoo on his chest.

"just good?" jungkook smirked, playfully tickling under taehyungs chin.

Taehyung giggled. "r-really good." he squeaked out embarrassed, hiding his face in jungkooks chest.

Jungkook rested his hands just above taehyungs bottom, holding the boy flush against his body. "i stopped today—but next time i dont think i will." jungkook whispered teasingly.

Taehyung blushed and looked up with wide eyes. Jungkook chuckled and kissed his head.

"i love you baby." he spoke with softness, eyes loving.

"i love you jungkook." taehyung smiled, eyes shining.

////////////\\\\\\\\

Im embarrassed..!

BUT this fic is number 1 out of 26,000+ stories— do you know how happy that makes me? Thank you very very much.

What makes you happy?