A Dragon's heart 2.0

Start from the beginning

"My my~ who have thought that Ryusui-chan is really in love with y/n~ " Gen said, I was caught off guard to notice. They have already entered the tent, where we held meeting about what will do next.

3rd POV

Gen and the others were merely passing by. When they overheard Francois and Ryusui conversation.

To think the Greedy proud womanizer Ryusui have honestly feelings towards the Honest, Strong Girl Y/n. They find it Unbelievable.

Kohaku, Minami and Nicky just tag along. When Gen, Senku and Ukyo entered the tent.

They have witnessed the flustered face of Ryusui. And how he tried to compose himself.

"That's actually quite unexpected" Ukyo said as he have a surprise expression in his face.

While Senku have an uninterested one.

"You Like Y/n?!" Nicky and Minami asked to Ryusui. He didn't answer and Francois just excuse herself and leave the tent.

Kohaku looked intrigued.

"Well that's explains, why he is so persistent on flirting with her" Senku bluntly said with his careless tone.

Nicky just crossed her arms and said "Even he honestly have feelings towards my Best friend, I am still against"

Minami, Kohaku and the others nodded there head in agreement.

"And also y/n-chan doesn't like playboys like Ryusui" Gen pointed out.

They're words were like arrow that shot Ryusui directly in the heart.

"You should already give up, Afterall there's no such things as love at first sight" Senku said.

"Now, now guys Don't be too hard on Ryusui" Ukyo said with a hint of sympathy and pity towards Ryusui.

This only add more hit to his EGO.

"I don't believe, you can call it, Love at first sight after all, Master Senku, this isn't the first time they both met" Francois said joining there conversation.

Somehow Ryusui have regain himself.

"!!!" They all looked at him at the same time clearly with a question look.

Ryusui just clear his throat and looked away.

"I've known her before the Petrification have happened"

Nicky who tries to remember, if they both really have encountered him before.

"But I never seen you before" Nicky said with a certain tone.

"I'm always close with Y/n, As she's my true best friend" Nicky thought to herself. So if they both have met before, then she also have recognized him somehow.

Ryusui start to sweat a lot. They never seen him Nervous unless. Senku suddenly declare something he will create in this Primitive time.

Makes them more curious about it. Senku were curious about it, since he can use it as a blackmail in the near future, not blackmail but motivation.

Ryusui didn't respond and they were all eagerly awaiting for him to speak.

He didn't want to unravel something embarrassing story of his. But then something came up to his mind.

"I met y/n when I save her/Master Ryusui met lady y/n when My lady save him from a bully back then" Ryusui and Francois said in the same time.

There listeners just give Ryusui a pathetic look for trying to lie about the real story.