Knives and Shadows

Zacznij od początku

King kept dodging tje incoming attacks from Koky and Sokudo who were starting to get really tired at this point meanwhile King was getting more annoyed by the second. At one point Sokudo managed to hit King with a propelled punch although King managed to block using his metal.

King: Alright this is getting ridiculous, I have spent too much time playing with you, its time to get to work.

King placed his hand on the ground and a light on his metal arm began to glow, he then released a massive electrical discharge through the room. Koky and Sokudo werent quick enough to react so they were hit full force by it, knocking them out almost instantly.

King then stood up and looked around to see all the students completely koncked out.

King: And that settles that. I must go aid the general!

King then went out of the section, he then heard fighting coming from the room besides him and decided to check out what was going on.

Falman continued to shoot back with his recovered blasters angainst Shiru and Kei, at one point he managed to shoot Kei in the leg, from the shock she transformed back into her human self and Falman took advantage of that and kicked her in the head, knocking her out.

Shiru: Bastard!

Shiru then charged against Falman, ignoring the blasts as they did barely damage to him. When he reaxhed Falman he grabbed him by thw shirt and then threw him against a wall. He then grabbed him again, slammed him back against the wall.

Shiru: Just what the hell are your plans?!
Falman: Like I would tell them.
Shiru: Then I will beat you to a pul-

Shiru then screamed in pain and he let Falman go as electricity coursed through his entire body. Shiru then fell to the ground unconscious. Falman looked up to see King standing behimd where Shiru was.

King: Come on lets not fool around anymore time to go to work.

King and Falman then went to the balcony to see the flow below and there they saw Jitsuna jumping around while blocking Shado's attack, they looled at each other and decided to jump downstairs.

Shado was struggling to keep Jitsuna at bay. Jitsuna kept going through his defences and Shado was already slashed in multiple parts, meaning that he was constantly bleeding.

Shado: 'Damn it I will pass out of blood loss soon'

Shado then saw as a knife went flying against him and it pierced his other shoulder.

Shado: 'Damn it my reflexes are down'

Shado tried to ignore the pain but his vision wss starting to become blurry.

Jitsuna then saw as two figyres jumped at his side. He turned to see King and Falman.

King: Your orders sir!
Jitsuna: Did you beat the students?
Falman: Yes sir!
Jitsuna: Good, go to the third floor, our objective is at the back of the room, King, you know what must be done.
King: Yes sir!
Vlad: What about me?!

They then saw as Vlad came running towards them.

Jitsuna: You won?
Vlad: But of course! Though I may have went overboard, you may call it a bit too "toxic" you know!

Jitsuna turned to see a cloud of green gas coming out of the Sengoku section. In there Bijon, Eneru, Tooru and. Godda laid on the ground knocked out due to the toxic gases.

Jitsuna: Vlad, Falman, go and retreive Brant and Kron, they were probably beaten.

Vlad/Falman: On it sir!