"It won't hurt ANYONE."

Aleri walked up to Camden, her cheeks lighting up at the sight of her crush.

"Hey Aleri!" She smiled. The bunny was dressed up in a white dress, and heels. She had done her make up and combed her fur. She didn't want this date to go bad.

"You look wonderful, Mon Cheri~" Aleri grinned, his canines sparkling white. Aleri was the type of person who could make any girl swoon. Of course, that's what everyone thinks.

He linked arms with her and they headed towards MTT. Aleri was taking Camden to MTT restaurant. 

Camden worked as a reporter, a very popular one too. She was often seen with her cameraman, Ash. 

they walked inside the restaurant, a flame monster was playing piano in the corner, and an empty table reserved just for the two.

-Frisk's POV-

"Just press it Frisk, you did it before." Chara growled, her bleeding, black eyes staring.

"No, I-I can't ruin my sisters happiness...Jean's was already taken." I mumbled, my red soul in my hands and two buttons in front of me.

"Press it!"

I trembled, pushing tears out of my eyes. 

"I was going to take over you sister, but her determination levels were low. I guess I'Ll H-HAve To DO. iT MYseLf."

Chara dug her hands around my soul, me screeching with pain as she took over my body. And with a blink of an eye, the darkness was gone, and the only thing in sight was dandelions...and chara.

-