"Jaisa ap munasib samjhe." He awkwardly cleared his throat before answering and Bijaan smiled in satisfaction before speaking again.
(Whatever you deem fit.)

"Muskaan or Pari." She paused and he frowned, looking clueless.

Bijaan sighed before speaking.

"In dono k bare me kya khayal h apka?Akhri faisla aapka hi hoga." Bijaan was too calm and her eyes sparkling in satisfaction.

(What do you think about them?I mean you have to make the final decision.)

"Ji?"He was still confused.
(what?)

"Mera matlab hai, hamare khayal me ye dono sabse munasib hai is haveli ki badi begum k liye. Aage apko faisala Karna hai." leaving him speechless and surprised Bijaan got up and left him to his thoughts.

(I mean to say is- they both are most suitable for the title and rest is up to you.)

He knew it was bound to happen, Mahi was never the supposed Badi Begum of this Haveli. He knew everything from the start then why the thought of second marriage sending him a depressed image of Mahi to his brain. Mahi and him; both knew it will happen eventually then why it doesn't feel right.

Guess he is just searching for excuses to avoid this sudden responsibility. Although this decision of bijaan will be in his best interest because she has been avoiding him since that day in her college and have been invading his thoughts 24*7. His this attraction towards her could be really dangerous for his sanity. Her sweet natural intoxicating fragrance still lingering in his sense from that night he met her for the first time. Each and everything of her is getting on him like an addiction and he need redemption before those big brown innocent eyes can currupt him completely.

*********

"Hamne ek faisla kia hai!
Haniya ki shadi k thik das din baad, Zayan ka nikaah Muskaan se hoga.
Or mujhe ummed hai aap sab mere faisle ki kadr krenge."

(I have made a decision!
Ten days right after Haniya's wedding, Zayan and Muskaan will be married. And I hope you all will respect my decision.)

Bijaan announced in the evening after dinner when every member of the family gathered in lawn. After knowing Zayan's final decision on Nikaah. Bijaan was so happy and content, Muskaan was so shocked, she couldn't believe her ears, it was a surprise for her. Everyone was looking happy with this decision except Pari and Asmara phuphu. Unbothered about their sullen face bijaan distributed the sweets to everyone. After feeding everyone she again turn around to get everyone's attention.

"Isse pehle mujhse koi or sawal kare main bata du, mere liye mere khandaan ki her beti aziz hai. Chahe vo Pari ho ya Muskaan. Pr khud ye Zayan ka socha samjha faisla hai, hm sab ise ehmiyat or sehmati denge bina kisi shikwe ke." She spoke while glancing at Pari and Asmara who was sulking on the corner of the sofa.

(Before anyone dare to question me, I would like to enlighten that each and every daughter of my family is precious to me , either its Pari or Muskaan but this decision is made by Zayan himself. So I want us all to approve it without any complaints.)

Muskaan started blushing hearing that Zayan chosen her himself, stealing glances of his broad handsome frame who was sitting there lost somewhere in his thoughts and will politely smile if anyone say something but not once glancing at Muskaan.

Vo Gali Thi Ishq Ki (TELEPHONE BOOTH)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें