Chapter 16: Gifts

Začít od začátku

I smiled back then looked down at my khaki tan skirt, taping my leg. He took a seat in the chair next to mine.

I wonder when I should give my gifts to him. I mean, I don't wanna end up packing all of that up just to not give him the gifts.

"So, um. I was wondering if you could meet up with me after school?" I asked.

"Sure Court. But um, what for?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I'll explain that later." I stated.

Scott's POV

She wants my company. Me. I wonder want she wants me for. I mean, what ever it is I guess it can't be bad.

I watched Courtney searching through her bookbag. It looked like there was some sort of blue wrapping in her bag.

I couldn't full make out what was in her bag. I didn't want to invade her privacy so I didn't ask.

The bell soon rang.

"Well. I'll see you at lunch." I told her.

"Yeah. See ya." She grinned.

I picked up my bag and headed to Chemistry. For now I had to clear my thought of Courtney and focus on the class.

It's what Courtney would tell me to do. I took out my binder and focused on the lesson.

We took notes and were given a classwork assignment.

Kitty's POV

I know Emma told me to stay out of Courtney and Scott's 'relationship' business.

But they're so cute together. I wanna know how the two are doing together.

I picked up my binder and pencil and joined Scott who again was sitting alone doing his work.

"Hey Scott." I greeted, taking a seat next to him.

"Oh. Hey Kitty."

"So... Made any progress with Courtney?" I asked.

"Maybe... I honestly I can't tell."  He told me.

"I see. Well, did you to talk or anything?"

"Yeah. We still talk and stuff."

"Maybe get her a gift. It's almost Christmas."

"Oh. I actually did."

"Really?! What did you get her?!" I asked.

He went in his backpack and pulled out a case. He opened the case and revealed a beautiful necklace.

"What do you think? Think she'll like it?"

"Like it?! SHE'LL LOVE IT!" I exclaimed.

"Kitty! Use your inside voice." Mr. Hunter said with a glare.

"Oops. Sorry." I covered my mouth.

I returned my attention back to the necklace.

"It looks so pretty. She going to love it." I stated.

"I hope she's just as excited about it as you were." Scott said.

"Well, that's definitely a good choice. I mean, what girl wouldn't love jewelry?" I stated.

"I guess I stuck lucky. I-I don't really know what girls like. Especially Courtney." He shrugged.

"Well. She'll like that" I gave a thumbs up.

A few hours later

Courtney's POV

After our lunch period ended, me and Scott started heading to Geometry.