UPDATE

Hello, fellow Wattpaders and My Little Darlings.

I wrote this story about five or six years when I had just graduated high school, now I am a senior in college trying to figure out how to be "grown."

I haven't had the passion for writing like I used to; ideas haven't been coming to me like they used to and if they do, I couldn't seem to find the energy to bother to put them to paper.

I spent most of my last semester in tears behind closed doors and struggling to put on a brave, collected, and calm face to everyone else.

Don't get me wrong, I will always love writing -- it's going to be my job LoL but it was becoming just that: a job, not a passion and that was terrifying. Writing -- story writing has always brought me joy, so when it wasn't, I knew something was wrong. My dream was becoming a nightmare.

I realized I had fallen into a depression...again.

Long story short, I've been seeing a counselor and she's been a tremendous help. With this COVID-19 pandemic, I, unfortunately, will have to seek out another person to talk to(she works at my college and it's shut down for the remainder of the semester).

So, that's where I'm at: trying to figure it all out and get some semblance of a life that's "put together." I'm not trying to be perfect -- there's no such thing -- I'm just trying to get back to the me I once knew. The me that's creative, adventurous and above all happy.

In terms of 'It Don't Matter', I've thought long and hard about this decision and I truly believe it's for the best: I will be overhauling the story to rewrite it and eventual post it again. I intend to finish this story.

Your comments or suggestions were HIGHLY appreciated.

I haven't abandoned my passion, that's not part of the plan. I just need to make a new plan to get back to it and to loving me.

 I just need to make a new plan to get back to it and to loving me

P.S. I'm leaving my other story 'La Mafia Bella' up. I have NO intentions to rewrite it as of now, but it will be on hiatus.