Unique, But We Have Unity

Start from the beginning

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics." He spoke with a smirk, grinning at the three cheerleaders, before walking out with Wynter and the others, leaving the three girls staring at each other in confusion.

"What just happened?" Bree whispered.

"Honestly. I have no idea." Brooke added, pushing her hair from her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brooke!" Brooke jumped, her locker closing as she turned toward her brother and the Acey's who were walking to her. "Be sure to pass these out in cheer practice, give enough to everyone so they can give them to others. We need this passed around as much as we can." Bucky said, dropping a stack of flyers in her hands. She stumbled, looking at the flyers, then back up at them.

"The cheer team is already going to vote for you."

"Half the cheer team will be voting for me. It's up to the zombie side if they want to vote for me." Bucky sported his jazz hands, grinning. Brooke rolled her eyes. "Or their zombie brethren Zed. So, it's up to you to make sure they vote for me!" He explained.

Brooke raised an eyebrow. "Why is up to me?" She questioned.

"Because you're friends with the zombies, duh. That means you can sway them to vote for Bucky." Lacey scoffed, crossing her arms. "It's not rocket science." Stacey added.

"Do you even know what rocket science is?" Brooke taunted, before sighing and turning to Bucky. "It should be up to them if they want to vote for Zedd, not me. I'm not even sure who I'm voting for now." Bucky's eyes widened, scoffing at his sister.

Bucky chuckled, grabbing her arm and leaning to her. "You know mom and dad would be very disappointed." He whispered to her, so the other three couldn't hear. She pulled her arm away from him and sighed. "Like they aren't already." She whispered back, sighing. He sighed, before pretending to laugh. "She's just kidding. She's voting for me." He said to the Acey's, who smirked.

"See you in practice, freak of nature." Lacey said and Jacey laughed, the three of them turning away to head down the hall. Bucky frowned, looking at his sister, before turning back to the others and following them. Brooke frowned, looking down at the flyers, before looking around. People, zombies, and wolves were staring at her. But while the humans and zombies were staring at her with pity, the wolves just seemed...concerned. She sighed, grabbing her cheer bag and heading on to cheer practice so she wouldn't be late. She didn't need any pity, she just wanted to blend in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brooke! Finally, you made it! I was starting to worry!" Bree called as the raven-haired girl ran into the gymnasium, throwing the stack of flyers onto the bleachers.