"Where are we going?" You asked. "I don't think we should leave Bonnie's house."

"Don't worry. It's not far, I swear." The cowboy turned to you with a cheeky grin. "Besides, it'll all be worth it anyway!" He swung you up and over the fence, then proceeded to walk into the vast field of snow with you by his side. Minutes later, he covered your eyes from behind and led you further out into the snow.

Playfully whining, you begged, "Can I look yet?"

He simply laughed. "This is the fourth time you've asked! Luckily for you, we're actually here this time." When Woody removed his hands from your eyes, you saw a very, very small pond that had been well frozen over. Icicles hung from the small, growing tree hanging over the ice, sparkling in the sunlight.

"Oh my god!" You gasped at the stunning, shimmering sight before you. Bringing your gloved hands up to your mouth in awe, you slowly began to step forward towards the ice. First admiring the icicles that glimmered like stars, sending reflections dancing around, you then admired your reflection in the frozen pond. "Woody, this is beautiful!"

When you turned around to face him, you were unaware of how Woody's world had turned to slow motion. The way your hair had evenly flowed when you twirled around to face him, the way your eyes glimmered from the reflections of the icicles, the way the snowflakes stuck to your hair and the tips of your eyelashes.... Everything about you was always so perfect and serene, but that moment easily had to be the one to top them all.

Snapping back to his senses just before you could notice his lovestruck stare, Woody cleared his throat, adjusted his hat, and approached you. "Would you care for a dance, miss?" He tipped his hat to you formally.

Giggling, you beamed at him with a furious nod. "Yes! I'd love that very much, Woody." You let the cowboy pull you out onto the thick layer of ice covering the tiny pond. He wrapped his arms securely around your waist, and you tightly gripped his shoulders. The two of you slowly began to slide back and forth on the ice. Then, once you two got going, he began to spin and twirl you around. It was literally like a winter wonderland.

After minutes of dancing and skating around the ice, Woody finished by making an attempt to dip you. However, it was only an attempt. As he finished doing so, his feet slipped from beneath him, causing him to fall forward. Luckily, you hadn't been too high off the ground so the cowboy didn't cause any damage when he landed on top of you.

"Woody?" You spoke nervously, looking up at him as he straddled you.

His eyes widened. "Uh, er.... S-Sorry, partner! I didn't mean...." He trailed off the second he finally made eye contact with you. He first got lost in your eyes, but as he gradually broke his gaze away, he then started to become completely entranced by your lips. He didn't notice you doing the exact same thing, mimicking his actions.

Letting out a very faint sight as you tried to gather some courage, you managed to whisper out, "Cowboy, is there something you need to tell me?"

Woody hesitated. "Actually, y-yes. There is." He gulped, awkwardly tugging at the collar of his Santa suit as he continued to keep you pinned to the ice. "Partner? Er, (Y/N)?"

"Yes?" You replied, trying to hide your anxious anticipation as you fluttered your eyelashes.

You could've swore you saw the paint of Woody's rosy cheeks grow darker at your actions. He laughed in an extremely nervous manner as he struggled to force his words out. "So, we've been though quite a lip together-BIT! I meant bit!" A small giggle escaped your lips when he removed his gaze from your lips upon catching his mistake. "A-And I was wondering.... Would a fair maiden like yourself want to ride into the sunset with this cowboy?"

A huge, warm smile easily broke out onto your face. "Of course, Sheriff." You whispered, wrapping your arms around his neck gently.

Woody smiled lovingly at your response before leaning down to kiss your lips.

~~~~~~~~

"Uh, Woody?" Buzz asked once everyone got back into Bonnie's bedroom to both dry off and warm up.

"Yeah?" The cowboy provided the Space Ranger with his airy, aloof response.

"Is there a reason why you have lipstick prints all over your face?"

Woody halted in his tracks, eyes widening out of embarrassment. He then began to chuckle nervously, averting his gaze as his eyes darted everywhere else around the room. "Uh.... No?"

You snuck up on the Sheriff, putting a fake frown on your face as you hugged him from behind. Resting your chin on his shoulder as you teasingly stroked his chin with your index finger, you whined, "Woody, why don't you tell Buzz the truth? Are you ashamed of me?"

"W-What? No! No, no, no, no!" Woody rambled frantically, trying to calm you down. You internally smirked, seeing that he clearly fell for your facade.

"Are you sure?" You continued your little act, now beginning to kiss Woody's cheek repeatedly.

"I get it, I get it." Buzz chuckled, raising his hands in a dismissive manner. "I'll leave you both to whatever....this is."

The cowboy groaned as his best friend walked away from the awkward situation. You, on the other hand, began to laugh at your new boyfriend's discomfort. "See? It wasn't that bad, cowboy." Still laughing, you placed a long kiss on Woody's lips as he turned his head towards you.

He returned it immediately, but when you pulled away, he quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and spun you around. "I'm really not fond of your little games, missy!" He fake glared when he se you back on your feet, refusing to let you escape his arms.

"Yeah?" You smirked challengingly. "And what are you gonna do about it, Sheriff? Throw me in jail for my crimes?"

Now it was Woody's turn to smirk, causing yours to disappear. "Actually, yes."

"....I can NOT believe that Woody locked me in the toy chest!"