Cara not CJ

Cara pov

I woke up hoping it was all just a dream. Hoping Liv didn't text me but looking at my phone and knowing my luck it was real.
I put the phone down on my bed and went to get ready hoping this talk would go by fast.

I stopped at Starbucks real quick to pick up coffee cause that always makes people feel better, and as I round the corner their she is. She is sitting alone on her phone scrolling and reading something not noticing I'm here. I clear my throat and she jumps a little. " I brought coffee" I said as I try to get rid of the tension in the room. She smiles and accepts the gesture. " so what did you want to talk about?" I asked hoping to get it over with. She looked a little taken aback by the sudden jump to the conversation. "Look Cara I… don't know how to put this but feel…I cant talk about this yet never mind. Can we just talk and get to know each other more?" "  Ya sure what do you want to know?" " Who are you..I mean the real you not CJ but Cara." Wow going for the deep stuff already I thought to my self." Ok my name is Cara Jade Knight hense CJ um I have a twin brother but I'm younger by seventeen minutes his name is Jace. My birthday is april tenth and I love being around my family." I usually am never this open but Liv somehow got me to open up. It's not like I'm shy but I'm more of a reserved person some would say. 

-Buzz Buzz-

"Well lovely talking with you but I have to go. But let's do this again sometime it was really fun" I turn around to leave but before I could leave I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I look down and I see Liv hugging me.she sees me staring and says " what friends hug each other right? " I nod and hug back  I wave and leave.

What are you doing to me Liv Morgan