Chapter 4: Whats with Spencer?

Approximately one year later

I watched from the bleachers as Spencer smiled wide for the cameras holding his graduation certificate in his finger tips. He was one smart kid and I was so unbelievably proud of him. But I was a bit jealous too. He was finished school but I had another year. I watched as the crowd of graduates threw their hats in the air with glee. Spencer came over to me with a huge grin across his face. I smiled hoping down from the last step. "Congrats boy genius you did it." I smiled. He smiled back and I envolped him in a giant bear hug. I whispered "I love you." In his ear without anyone knowing. He smiled and whispered "I love you too." He said. "Let's go home and celebrate shall we?' I smirked. He nodded smirking. We left the school and back to my house where no one was home. "God I am so proud of you." I smiled pulling him in close. He smiled back. It was than our lips collided and our hearts bet together as one. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you more." Spencer smiled back.
"Let's go upstairs I have to change into shorts I'm dying its like a gazzilion degrees out there." I insisted. He nodded. We headed up the stairs and into my room. I locked the door and Spencer plopped onto my bed. I threw on some shorts and sat beside him. He gazed at me with those big brown gorgeous eyes and than he smashed his lips against mine. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me so hard I moaned a bit. My lungs begged for air. Something about this kiss was different. It was messy. And ended too soon. Was Spencer hiding something from me?