•I didn't want it•

Beginne am Anfang

       The brunette then silently closed the door as he then sighed in relief once he heard a quite click of the door fully closing. The brunette then took off his shirt as the cold air hit his skin, the brunette shivered at the contact with the cold air. After finishing putting on his sweatshirt he then slowly took of his pants..which was a problem as the pants were always the loudest clothing out of everything he had. Dipper sighed in exhaustion as the pants were still loud, the pants barely went down to his knees, the brunette finally got his legs out of the pants quietly and slowly folded them. His fingers being gentle with the fabric while trying to be quiet. His legs started shivering slightly as the cold air, yet again, hit his thighs and basically his entire leg. His sweatshirt was already covering his crotch area, but the brunette felt uncomfortable with his legs being shown. Sure he had privacy, but he didn't like staring at himself so he tried his best to avoid his shown skin.

       After finishing folding the pants, the brunette then went to search for his basket that he always used to put his dirty clothes in...he always put the basket near the shower, but..it wasn't there? The brunette showed a rather questioning look as he looked around for the basket, his innocent mind completely forgetting about his shown legs. Dipper looked in the drawers quietly, but..it wasn't there either? Where would it be? The brunette was confused and somewhat stunned that someone even entered his bathroom. He then sighed softly as he frowned, but just as he was about to give up..he felt someone hold his hips. Dipper immidietly dropped the folded clothing and panic rised onto him. The brunette tensed as he looked around to see the holder...Gideon? How did he enter- the lock didn't work..how did he forget?! How come he didn't hear him?..was he that focused into looking for the basket? Dipper didn't care anymore as he tried to get out of Gideons grip, the brunette squirmed as Gideon let out a chuckle causing the brunette to freeze with fear.

       "You woke me up, Dipper, but god damn I'm fucking glad I woke up..didnt suspect you to be here with such a look...your body really shows off with that clothing. Mabel never really wore shit like this, so this is nice to see...your thighs showing off as the sweatshirt covers half of your body...fuck you're such a slut you know that, right?" Gideon whispered into the brunettes ears whole tracing his finger down the brunettes thigh. Dipper was now shaking as tears perked of his eyes..he didn't like this at all. The brunette was doing his best to get out of the males grip, but he seemed to always fail. Of course he did..he didn't get enough sleep and was starving, what did he expect? Mason still had to be quiet as he didn't want anyone to know he was here..gosh he was in a horrible situation. He had to get out of someone's grip while being quiet so who could he ask help for? No one..no one would listen. The brunettes breathing started to become quicker as Dipper squirmed. Dipper was now slightly kicking Gideons legs and arms, but he couldn't even do it harshly, otherwise the male would cuss him out and wake everyone up. The brunette couldn't seem to make a plan. He felt horrible.

       "Ple-please...le-let me go, Gid-gideon.." The brunettes shaky voice was so quiet to the point Gideon almost couldn't hear him..almost.

       "Fuck..don't say my name like you're pleading or else some shit will go down.." The male groaned as he still held the brunettes hips. Dipper still was squirming which was annoying the shit out of Gideon. The male chuckled darkly and grabbed Dippers hand harshly while dragging him out of the bathroom. He then pinned the brunette harshly onto the mattress as Dipper let out a suprised yelp.

       "Ya know..Dipper..you seem to look so much better than your sister up close. You're barely noticeable freckles..those innocent eyes..the way they shine. Your body...how perfectly it fits in my hands..your independence and that face you make anytime I'm around..I know you like me, Dipper...you look so untouched..fuck..im going to ruin you so hardly...and you're going to like it, aren't you? Because you like me.. No.. You fucking love me." Gideon chuckled as Dipper began to squirm under him even harsher then before. Tears streamed down the brunettes face as his breathing was now all over the place..he was panicking so much. He didn't like this. He didn't like his touch. He didn't want this. This reminded him so much of..his father. The brunettes chest was going up and down rather in a quick pace as he tried to his best to calm down his breathing..but nothing seemed to work. Gideons grip just hardened as it was now bruising his wrist. Mason felt the pain go down his arm as he kept on trying to escape..he then felt something dripping down his arm. He didn't know what it was as his sleeves were covering him, but he then realized..his cuts re-opened. The brunette was moving so much to the point some of his old and new cuts opened. The brunette kept on pleading quietly as Gideon just stared down at him..what was even going through his mind?