The One I Admire

This morning I rushed to campus in a hurry.  why do I have to hurry?  I should have entered from half an hour ago but I was still lazy and even had the chance to stalking someone on Instagram.

"Hosh ... hosh ... Damn, why is it still this morning? I have to exercise until the 4th floor?"  I ask myself.

Enough, I can't stand running anymore. Finally I just walked up to the 4th floor where my class time is now.

just imagine being blinded like this you already have to do run-and-run sports to get to class on time.

Eum.. Actually it can't be said on time anyway hehe I forgot to look at my watch.

"What the hell.. Why is time running so fast? In fact I'm already 1 hour late to enter the first course. Huft .."
I was annoyed at myself for not being able to control myself for being late When I came to campus.

But what can I do, time continues to run, it is impossible to stop let alone return.

Finally I decided to all 'skip' today's course ehehe ..

My legs took me to the cafeteria I don't know just obey him ehehe ah no I'm just joking.

'Instead of being stunned, it was unclear what I wanted to do. I would rather fill my beloved stomach with a touch of heaven.'  I murmured.

ah all food is world heaven to me ..

Not long after my order arrived, I would immediately eat my food solemnly.

"umm ... yummy!"  I sighed appreciate the taste of heaven from this food.

Brukk!

"Ah what are you doing ?! my fooduu" suddenly someone sent a ball and managed to hit my food.

"Sorry nerd, my friend accidentally."

That.. That's Yezriel, he's the one who talked to me OMG !!

 That's Yezriel, he's the one who talked to me OMG !!

"Yezriel.." I said without realizing.

"Do you know my name?"  Yezriel asked me with raised eyebrows.

"Ah, I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I'd better go."

"Wait" is that Yezriel's voice. I turned and looked at him. After a while he began to walk slowly toward me.  I stiffened.

"You deserve it, nerd."
Yezriel whispered in my ear and soon returned to the sports field.  What?  I immediately stiffened, what just happened?  Oh, my Godness..

-------------------------------------------------------I'm so sorry maybe this part and the previous parts are still very short

I'm so sorry maybe this part and the previous parts are still very short.  I promise if it has penetrated to 70 viewers and already 7 parts I will extend the story.  please support me and don't forget to vote and comment.  Love you guys~ 🖤🖤🖤

- @zrbeyrn (bey)